• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Housamo fan character commsion

Hi there.

I'm looking for an artist who can make an Tokyo Afterschool Summoners based fan character, or specifically an OC done as an Housamo character, whatever it makes sense for you.

Here are the details of the character.
Does seem to be not finished, but I will update if needed or I have better/more ideas.

Price range is up to approximately around $300-$500, which would probably cover any artists available. Would like to get the highest quality hopefully to match the Housamo style as possible. If you like to work on it, but my money isn't enough to cover right now, I can work on making more money.

You can contact me at:
Telegram: @YukiSarawa
Discord: Yuki#7059 (Not sure if your gonna have any luck contacting me on this site, but I'm at the Toyko Afterschool Summoners Discord just in case.)
Twitter: @Zeromoon95
Email: zerochan8@gmail.com
Or here via reply/PM.

Thanks.

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

summer_ana_by_queensolaris-dcqhx8n.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Fiorabeast

Always ill as hell
Hey there! I specialize in anime-styled drawings here, and while I am interested in this since I have heard of this game, I have about 3 commissioners ahead of you that I am currently working on slowly...
If you have a due date for this, I'll try to see if I can work on this as quickly as I can depending on my health and such. If not, I can put you down for later and get to you eventually.
My prices and types of illustrations can be found here, though since this is a character creation from scratch, a fee will be added in depending on the level of difficulty. Also, if you are hoping for a complete character reference sheet, that will take some time I'm afraid, since my hands are full on one I'm working on currently (though, a single illustration drawing I can provide a little more faster depending on the type that you want).

What I'm curious is, since Tokyo Summoners actually has a LOT of different artists working on this game and have drawn certain characters, is there a specific character from that game that you can give an example of a style you want us to try and emulate from? (Example: Jiraiya who's illustrator is 'naop,' Protagonist, whose artist is 'BomBom,' Durga whose artist is 'Koucha Inu,' etc..)
I can be reached here via the forum's PM or you can email me at fiorabeast7 (@) gmail.com if you have any questions.

If you have found an artist already, thank you very much for looking over this! Good luck in getting your fan character created!

Last edited:
Hello! I’d love to work with you to create the character you’ve got in your head! I love to do character design! I can do a flat-colored fullbody piece of your character for $60 ($80 if you wanted NSFW), or a reference sheet of the character for you for $105! Reference sheets include two fullbody views and one headshot view, plus a small design fee. Let me know if you’re interested in my works, or if you have any questions or concerns! You’re free to message me any time, both on here and through FA Notes! Below are some examples of my works, and you can find more in my gallery! Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1542071569.werewolf-kun_edde7b83-7dde-43ee-bdf9-122596b2f580.png

1542146816.werewolf-kun_867747e4-c8f7-4da2-b79f-c4098ab494e0.png

1542147848.werewolf-kun_342ae471-679a-442a-9911-b224a7e5432b.png

1542146623.werewolf-kun_a28c523f-daa7-46d1-b53c-a6e52687a7ba.png

Best of luck finding an artist!

Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info on discounts:
Deviantart: www.deviantart.com: COMMISSIONS OPEN
Amino: aminoapps.com: Commissions Dragoncat-Senpai | Wiki | Furry Amino

I am offering 30% off for certain topics and referals, and features for people who promo my commissions.
I accept paypal and points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason.

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!
RYN☄