• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How angry are you?

Please select the option(s) which best describe you.

• I am always angry.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • I am never angry.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I don't get very angry.

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • I get very angry often.

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • My anger comes very slowly.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • My anger comes very quickly.

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • My anger fades slowly.

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • My anger fades quickly.

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
How angry do you think you are? Would you say anger is an issue?

Personally I think I have an anger problem. Normally my emotions can be minor and fade quickly, and while this is often true for anger it isn't always.

Generally my anger builds slowly over a period of time, a small frustration adding to a pile of frustrations. Sometimes though, for the right trigger I can go from zero to one hundred and stay that way for a long time. Generally this is aggressive or hostile behaviour towards myself from another person, much worse if it's from a stranger.

One of the last times this happened, I was literally shaking with rage for a while. At least I'm not a violent person!

P

Purplefuzz

Since i have ADHD mixed with meds when I'm fully angry i go hulk rage, which is rare. Which I've spooked some because of the sudden strength with being skinny.

Vitamin B12

Ultimate Space-faring Fox
I mean I get mad as much as any normal person, but vary rarely do I ever get ANGRY. I don’t even remember the last time I was genuinely angry at someone.

Sylwings

i am sad and give up easily. it my big problem. i'm long gone about getting really angry. but when I get really angry it takes weeks before I fall back down. to what has made me angry.

A good example is the Danish furry community. it has taken 5 years before I got really tired of them. and I have NO plan to return. they will say it's my fault. but I don't care now.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
It depends. For the most part I can be calm/stern, but I'm not going to dwell on differing opinions to the point where I become upset. If someone were to harass my baby bro or something like that, I'd be at their throat in an instant.

Mom decided to cave in and let baby bro play fortnite so I learned to play it to keep a close eye on him. I'm glad I did. Couple of punks thought it'd be funny to teach 9 year olds inappropriate references and sexual sounds (they don't know what they are or why they're bad yet) and just other shit that could fuck them up/get them into trouble. My baby bro is smart enough to remove people when I ask him to, so no one really escalated, but even after it was resolved I could NOT let it go. Lost a lot of sleep from it.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Let's see. If the embodiment of anger an be portrayed by snapping half the universe away, you could tell where I am then.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I'm always angry about something, but I'm the type of person to seethe and I rarely let it be known. I'm generally unsatisfied with reality and past mistakes I've made. I do my best to move forward but there always seems to be something...

Making fun of bad drivers while I'm on the wheel has become a hobby, and I'm known to go on long rants about my annoyances with the world when I'm having a very bad day.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I think I'm on a continuous slow burn at all times lately.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Comes and goes quickly like passing thunderstorms in summer.

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
EX7z6XqXYAEvQo_

The-Courier

Dreamer of Cheese
I have a very short temper and a very violent one to match. I try to control my anger as much as I can due to being put at the risk of a stroke because of blood pressure problems.

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
Very, very rare. I get annoyed or frustrated. But anger, I can count maybe once a year if that? I'm usually alone for it.

It's always such a crazy mix of emotions too, because I like to carry an easy-going vibe and would never want others to witness myself angry. I'll say horrible things because it feels good in the moment and completely change my persona, but when it fades I feel terribly sad, thinking "God, I hate getting angry." But, it's part of the emotional spectrum. Everyone will experience it.

It's a very blind emotion and that's why it bothers me.

Z

ZeroVoidTime

*sigh* I get angry usually around the time my morning medication starts to ware off (12 to 3 pm-ish however it is due to personal issues and I do not wish to talk about it.)

Dox-Tucy

Commercial furries - www.2foxes.eu
I am angry now, becouse mayor of one small village did not give us permition to place one of our billboards :/

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
I have no time to be angry because I'm sad mostly, somebody gets it...

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
My anger builds rapidly and releases slowly.

It's also frequent, but less so than when I first arrived here. There are certain discussions I literally HAVE to avoid, both IRL and in the virtual world, to quell it though.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
I think I always have at least an undercurrent of anger hanging out in the background somewhere. I'd say I'm extremely skilled at controlling/channeling my anger, as I usually only blow up or get visibly grouchy around people I know well.

I've shocked a few people because I think I generally present as rather cheerful and pleasant, but I'm prone to rant about politics, current events, stupid people, and the like. (I'm told my rants can be pretty entertaining, though.)

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
As a general rule, I have too much nihilism to muster the energy to get mad at anything. All the world has to throw at me is like water off a ducks back.

e2a.jpg

Unless I'm hungry

All bets are off if I'm hangry

gEvZNMQ.gif