• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how are you doing today

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I haven't been feeling too great lately,but at least some things have been taken care of.
I've also got a convention to go to next month and then I start college in September.
So yeah.
I'm alright.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Phew, I'm tired, and it's WAY to hot. Heat makes me sleepy, and it's 94 degrees, muggy, with a heat index of 109. Ouch!

But I'm OK; was thinking of posting my list of RP characters later on, and seeing if I might get something going...it's been a while, and I miss it. So I.m hopeful that if I post something, maybe I'll get some good replies.

yungfury

Phew, I'm tired, and it's WAY to hot. Heat makes me sleepy, and it's 94 degrees, muggy, with a heat index of 109. Ouch!

But I'm OK; was thinking of posting my list of RP characters later on, and seeing if I might get something going...it's been a while, and I miss it. So I.m hopeful that if I post something, maybe I'll get some good replies.
Well I I sleep in a basement so it's cool already down here and the AC is on

Last edited:

yungfury

Well... I feel absolutely terrible today! I've been so sick for the past week that I actually passed out in the middle of a road when I tried to walk to school, every time I try to practice an instrument, it gives me a bad headache and I can't learn any more of a different language because my voice has been destroyed and I can't pronounce any of it. Hurray illness!
Oh my goodness that's sounds awful jee I hate it when people feel bad I hope you feel better and when you feel bad we are always here (hug)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Well I I sleep in a basement so it's cool already down here and the AC is

Ah, I have a third floor apartment, in an old rowhouse-type building(that's the top floor)...so heat rises. But there is AC, so that helps, and it's just a small, almost 'Tokyo Sized' studio place.

Do ya have spiders in the basement?

yungfury

Ah, I have a third floor apartment, in an old rowhouse-type building(that's the top floor)...so heat rises. But there is AC, so that helps, and it's just a small, almost 'Tokyo Sized' studio place.

Do ya have spiders in the basement?
Yeah there is alot of spiders they like to try and dance on me when I'm sleeping but they regret it when I blow them away some are smart and run but some are dumb and try to come back to dance some more but then they die but its their falt I gave them a chance they just loved dancing to much