• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how are you doing today

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Yeah there is alot of spiders they like to try and dance on me when I'm sleeping but they regret it when I blow them away some are smart and run but some are dumb and try to come back to dance some more but then they die but its their falt I gave them a chance they just loved dancing to much

It's a good thing spiders can't wear tap-dance shoes...imagine the noise!

Blu-wolf

Blu-ray howl!
Outside of the heat, days have been quite good! :) NY people aren't exactly used to 90 degree temps and 90% relative humidity!

yungfury

Outside of the heat, days have been quite good! :) NY people aren't exactly used to 90 degree temps and 90% relative humidity!
Yeah it sucks that it getting hotter but that's something I can't talk about really but we need to change the way we live if not we'll get used to the heat its only going to get hoter. (hugs)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
If you don't mind can I ask you what you do for a living

Not the one you asked, but I work as a library assistant, at a university...pay, meh, benefits good, life....it goes on.

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
Bored and mentally exhausted... Wishing i stayed home and relaxed and not gone to work.

If you don't mind can I ask you what you do for a living
Can't really say I do it for a living. To me it's just a job I do to make money. The most I can say about my job is that we make various carbon and glass fiber stuff that gets shipped off to be made into other things.

That's cool
It's pretty cool knowing some of the things that get made out of the stuff we make. Race car bodies (I think we make some stuff for Jeff Gordon), and that one solar powered airplane that's making its trip around the world. The Solar Impulse is what it's called.

yungfury

It's pretty cool knowing some of the things that get made out of the stuff we make. Race car bodies (I think we make some stuff for Jeff Gordon), and that one solar powered airplane that's making its trip around the world. The Solar Impulse is what it's called.
Yeah it's always cool to see the fruits of your labor ^^