• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How are YOU going to survive your next year of school?

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
We all wonder how our Next year of school is going to be (unless you've already finished, in which case you shouldn't even be in this thread), and with all these new school-threads popping up, I thought I'd make one myself!

So forum-goers, what methods are you going to use to "survive" school?
Being the nerd I am, I will write/draw a comic based on the happenings with an RPG video-game twist in order to make school seem infinitely more entertaining than it is.

The only surviving I'll have to do deals with my dumb accounting class. For some reason I have a hard time grasping this subject, but meh. I'll get through it. As for the rest, I just can't wait to gtfo of my house and get back up there!

Jude

U1 S7 P106
I'll survive by manipulating my senile math teacher :p

Dass

public class Dass
The 2 spares I didn't have last year and having dropped my worst subject (French) should help.

Jesus Christ, though, half of my classes are going to be math.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
Telling my english teacher Im dyslexic.

Swizzle

I had my first day of school yesterday, and the thing I've been doing to survive school is that I've been doodling in my notebook.

EDIT: I don't doodle in algebra(my only high school class)though.
Thats the hardest class for me. I also don't doodle in band 'cuz it would be hard to play sax at the same time.

Last edited:

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
I had my first day of school yesterday, and the thing I've been doing to survive school is that I've been doodling in my notebook.

EDIT: I don't doodle in algebra(my only high school class)though.
Thats the hardest class for me. I also don't doodle in band 'cuz it would be hard to play sax at the same time.
Are you in middle school? I ask because I took A1 in 7th grade and Geometry in 8th.

Swizzle

Are you in middle school? I ask because I took A1 in 7th grade and Geometry in 8th.
ya I am a middle schooler. I have to worry about my GPA and Im not in High school yet!

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
By working hard on my classes and learning the material. It's amazing just how easy school is if you actually do the work and study.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I really don't know. This year's a real bummer compared to last year.

Koronikov

Motorcycles and distraction cant be in a classroom and focus on work and do well, just doesnt fly for some reason

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
Play Magic the Gathering with my friends during lunch and talk nerd talk. And try to relax while applying to colleges....

xiath

Rocket to your face.
As I found out today, water is how I'm going to survive.

The classes themselves are a cake walk (English 101 and Spanish 101). So they decided to try and kill me via heat stroke. I got to my English 101 class today and found out the collage told me to get the wrong book. So I went to return it because the last day for returning a book happens to be in a few days. I then find a long ass line outside of the book store. I walk inside and am told that I need to wait in line for the register that is outside. This wouldn't have been bad if it wasn't for the fact that the line took 2 hours and it just so happened to be 114 F out today. The collage is going to have to try harder to kill me!

Cam

Tick my laint
By trolling my teachers

Its the only way I know... I'm a little bastard

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
I have no clue. I'm terrified that my schedule is too much for a college freshy like me to handle. My immediate solution: study groups. Lots and lots of study groups.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Fool the teacher into telling us "Stories", so we do not do work.