• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how can i be more active

skybel

aks me a question :D
Hi i find my self struggeling to make contact or be more active in the fandom i am in a dutch furry dis and telegram but find myself to shy and think a lot about what and how i'm saying it and 99% i have nothing intresting to talk about and now and then i feel a bit left out. so yea rip me XD. i'm open to sugestions on how to be more active

Marius Merganser

The Duke of Birds
Hi i find my self struggeling to make contact or be more active in the fandom i am in a dutch furry dis and telegram but find myself to shy and think a lot about what and how i'm saying it and 99% i have nothing intresting to talk about and now and then i feel a bit left out. so yea rip me XD. i'm open to sugestions on how to be more active

I use Twitter mostly.
Easy to find and follow furs and chime in on all sorts of topics.

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
Took me a bit but the forum games are a good start or just post on something you can relate to or start your own!

Narri

Will fly you around for hugs and pats

Well, as furries are a very art centered community I usually bring up something to do with art. More specifically talking about people's fursonas.
Typically stuff like..

"Hey, I really like your sona's design how did you come up with it? or "Neat art did you draw that/ what artist made that for you?
While I'm not the best at conversations and stuff, a good ice breaker can really get the ball rolling. :p

So my question for you is.
Bet ya thought I was gonna use one of the above questions didn't ya? Oh well now you can read this. Have a cookie *Hands you a cookie* <3
What are you into? Games, movies, books, music???? Do you have a favorite?

skybel

aks me a question :D
Well, as furries are a very art centered community I usually bring up something to do with art. More specifically talking about people's fursonas.
Typically stuff like..

"Hey, I really like your sona's design how did you come up with it? or "Neat art did you draw that/ what artist made that for you?
While I'm not the best at conversations and stuff, a good ice breaker can really get the ball rolling. :p

So my question for you is.
Bet ya thought I was gonna use one of the above questions didn't ya? Oh well now you can read this. Have a cookie *Hands you a cookie* <3
What are you into? Games, movies, books, music???? Do you have a favorite?

well emmm i put this in the best description as i can ahem... hi my name is skybel i was born and still live in holland i'm 17 years old in april 2020 that is the time that i will switch jobs and go on a real truck to drive for my company :D i'm into games my fav game is euro truck sim 2,rainbow six, assasins creed black flag i listen to a lot of music al types of music i can name a few song (on and on the score, epic thefatrat, death valley fall out boy, convoy C.W. McCall, welcome to the club-dj gollum radio edit. i don't realy read books i read commics somtimes over time i collect some art. yeah sorry for bad english but it's not my first language o and i like to watch races on youtube like nascar

Attachments

• Schermopname (57).png
    Schermopname (57).png
    316.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Foxy Emy

Polygenic DID System. Life is wild.
I used to be super active, but my new job jeeps me crazy busy and takes a lot of my attention away from furry stuff. Sometimes, having a life stinks.

D

Deleted member 132067

If you don't have anything interesting to talk about, why not pursue interesting stuff?
Start a new hobby, maybe something furry related. Or go on a meetup near your place, there definitely is something near you. But generally, try to battle your shyness. Good conversations arise the easiest when two people actively partake in it. It may be hard to try and crawl out of your comfort zone, but hey, nothing comes to you easily.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Just relax a little.
Also we're furries you'll find something to talk about you can even talk about random things.