• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How can you be a democrat?

Khimaira

they say that money cant bring you happinness, love or more life...so send all your money to me and i will suffer instead of you :)

Grimfang

Icarus, I used to feel like you. But then I realized (not to bash you... my own opinion of myself at that time) that I was speaking hypocrisy.

So, did I start helping the planet, people in poverty, and working for global peace?

No! That's stupid! Instead, I changed views. Now I just look and laugh! It's funny! We're pretty sure (but not totally) that the Earth is having some kind of meltdown. Yes, more and more countries are getting nukes, it seems. War is more of a possibility with new neighbors everyday. We're all so damn wasteful. And nobody cares.

It's such a hopeless situation, how can you not laugh? xD

Same goes for government. Ya, I'll vote for whoever best represents my views. Do I care?

pff.. naaah! All that's left is the here and the now. Go ahead and indulge! Grab a few extra toilet paper squares to wipe your ass! Otherwise, you're only conserving for someone else to waste more...

nobuyuki

Grimfang said:
Icarus, I used to feel like you. But then I realized (not to bash you... my own opinion of myself at that time) that I was speaking hypocrisy.

So, did I start helping the planet, people in poverty, and working for global peace?

No! That's stupid! Instead, I changed views. Now I just look and laugh! It's funny! We're pretty sure (but not totally) that the Earth is having some kind of meltdown. Yes, more and more countries are getting nukes, it seems. War is more of a possibility with new neighbors everyday. We're all so damn wasteful. And nobody cares.

Same goes for government. Ya, I'll vote for whoever best represents my views. Do I care?

pff.. naaah! All that's left is the here and the now. Go ahead and indulge! Grab a few extra toilet paper squares to wipe your ass! Otherwise, you're only conserving for someone else to waste more...

"why fix social security, I'll be long dead before there's not enough money to help the next generation of seniors"

That's why I'm sure everyone loves paying such a huge amount to a system that feeds our old ass politicians and will be bankrupt by the time guys like me actually need it. Thanks a lot for contributing to that short-sighted attitude, even if it's not on my dollar, I'm sure future generations will appreciate your apathy. It's the same thing.

Icarus

No time like the present.
Grimfang said:

Government is good for one thing in my eyes: Great System of a Down Songs. (they broke up...:cries: )

I don't want nuclear war. That's like, the end i mean THE END. The power of Nukes nowadays? yeeeesh...o.=.o

imnohbody

Most nukes nowadays are actually kind of on the small side compared to the megaton monsters from the early/mid Cold War. Targeting accuracy has increased a lot over the years, mostly negating the need for the earlier expensive and inefficient city-busters.

(Not that multi-megaton warheads don't still exist, mind you. Supposedly, a couple of Soviet 25MT warheads, at the height of the Cold War, were targeted on NORAD HQ, for turning Cheyenne Mountain [seen in the movie Wargames] into Cheyenne Lake.)