• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

how close are u to estonia?

and where are u from?

• Estonia

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Finland

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Russia

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Latvia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just vote :p

I live in Estonia....

lets test it

okei siis sa oled eestist?
kust sa oled pärit? ja mitme aastane sa oled?
ma tean et sa ei ole eestist pärit selle pärast ma küsingi selliseid küsimusi

Arc

Grim's Delicate Flower
I have a better question, how close are you from getting your ass seriously kicked by annoyed holegans?

Please...when you create totally pointless threads, at least try to use some grammar, orthography, punctuation and/or capitalization.

Or better: Just gtfo.

:awesome:

oh raisk!

see küll ei olnud hea :p
ma vist pean ütlema selle ära...
kui sa oled eestlane siis räägi eesti keeles okei

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
I have a better question, how close are you from getting your ass seriously kicked by annoyed holegans?

Please...when you create totally pointless threads, at least try to use some grammar, orthography, punctuation and/or capitalization.

Nein!

StormSong

I don't speak the language, my family is rich enough to hire a translator, and I only speak english because it's better.

Zanzer

:agrees:

i dont watch my typing see thats the s*** about my english! i talk well but....my typing is s***

and lol i dont know WHY i even dit this threath....

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Well it is a little bit pointless although i voted other because i'm from the UK so not that far away from Estonia i spose XD

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I am from Mother Russia! At least, I am in my dream world in my head, where I run the world with an iron fist on the golden throne of the sickle and hammer. N'yet comrade, I am from the USA, god bless amerikkka and all that bullshit.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I'm a quarter Russian, if that counts at all.

/Probably not.
//Pointless thread is pointless.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Guess

<==

Last edited:
I

Ishnuvalok

It says under avatar. Sweden. Still closer than most folks around here.

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents

lafeel

the other Icelandic furry
At least I am in Europe.

But do you know what? We were the first country in the world to recognize Estonia as a indipendent country, and that's a fact.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.