• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HOW COULD THEY!

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
The assholes at Sci-Fi have axed yet another great TV show in the middle of the mother fucking plot. First it was Farscape , then it was Stargate SG-1 and now ........... NOW THEY DROP THE HAMMER ON ATLANTIS! THOSE DIRTY ROTTEN MOTHER FUCKERS SHOULD BURN IN HELL! "Oh we will never make the same mistake we did with Farscape." BULL FUCKING SHIT! As a nerd and an even bigger Stargate fan I am in complete shock right now and have lost all faith in the Sci-Fi channel and honestly hope they get killed off by their parent company. For those of you who aren't pissed off enough , THEY GAVE EUREKA THE AXE TOO! Each show is only going to run to the end of its current season. So that we can enjoy fine programming like a dozen shows canceled by other networks and ECW. FUCK OFF AND DIE SCI-FI!

Your thoughts?

iBurro

Many Bad Puns Doth Apply
This is why I read books. c: Especially books where the beginning, middle, and end are in the same cover.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
This is why I read books. c: Especially books where the beginning, middle, and end are in the same cover.

Yes I read books as well , about 500 a year infact and just like a really good television series I am disappointed when it comes to an end even more so when said really good book has a shitty ending.

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
Not surprisingly. Sci-Fi has an infamous track record for screwing up shows. MST3K, Sliders, etc.

And don't forget about all their crap movies.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
The assholes at Sci-Fi have axed yet another great TV show in the middle of the mother fucking plot. First it was Farscape , then it was Stargate SG-1 and now ........... NOW THEY DROP THE HAMMER ON ATLANTIS!

What. Why.

Seriously, why? Maybe if some of these good shows had some longevity (here's looking at you, whoever axed Firefly), sci-fi would be a more respected genre.

Sky_the_Wolf

Zombies are coming!
WHAT! NOOOOOOO! Atlantis and Eureka are 2 of my favorite shows. I swear, every show i start to really like gets canned.