• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How did you and your mate meet?

nayrrelytm

Awesome.
So...? How did anyone here meet their mate? I'm really bad at finding other furries that're looking to date. So I ask, was it online? A fur meet? Both of you just happen to be furs? ^^

S

Syradact

sage

Welcome to the forums. I know you didn't ask for my advice, but you should lurk more and get a feel for how people think, relate, and reply here before starting your own threads. Otherwise, it's gonna be a trainwreck with hyenas hunting down the survivors.

I don't have a "mate," so I can't answer your question.

Disasterfox

SHIET BITCH YOU FINE
I chose to rape some random chick while in my panther costume
It's not like it sounds.... anyway, she accepted it; so we've been super best buds ever since.

You? Oh wait, you don't have a panther costume

Last edited:

nayrrelytm

Awesome.
We met on Craigslist

They were $20 a day
That's some cheap day long mating. I want the rates you get! Lol

I chose to rape some random chick while in my panther costume
It's not like it sounds.... anyway, she accepted it; so we've been super best buds ever since.

You? Oh wait, you don't have a panther costume
I don't have any costumes or any mates D: I wish some random furry would rape me XD lol j k << >>

Vo

You people must make a living of being dicks because you sure are dedicated to it. Here's an idea: Answer the question or stop running your mouth. You know what I do when I see a thread I don't like? I don't fucking post in it. It really works! :eek:

Oh, and to answer your question, Pounced? Just remember to treat it like Walmart. Wash everything you get and don't expect it to stick around long.

Last edited:

nayrrelytm

Awesome.
You people must make a living of being dicks because you sure are dedicated to it. Here's an idea: Answer the question or stop running your mouth. You know what I do when I see a thread I don't like? I don't fucking post in it. It really works! :eek:
:,3 <3 you jack.is
bff? XD

Geek

Chico
If your straight, there's lots of girls who wish to mate boys at anime cons.
If your gay, there's lots of boys who wish to mate boys at furry cons.

Tally

What if I'm straight but I'm not into Japanese girls?

nayrrelytm

Awesome.
Suppose these girls are into furries too? That'd be awesome. Hentai and yiff! XD

insane_kangaroo

Banned
Banned
"He tripped, I fell, my dick landed in his ass, we became BFF" (sarcasm)

Come on, seriously though... get outside, be social, meet other people, and you'll find a person you'll consider close.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
What the fuck is this "mate" business? Over here, "Mate" is another way of saying friend. When animals fuck, they mate. Are you an animal? No? Then you don't have a mate, you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend or your fucking hand.

God damn it, stop with the retarded language abortions.

Tally

What the fuck is this "mate" business? Over here, "Mate" is another way of saying friend. When animals fuck, they mate. Are you an animal? No? Then you don't have a mate, you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend or your fucking hand.

This. People who think humans are a type of animal are stupid.

>.>

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen

This. I love you, Smelge.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
This. People who think humans are a type of animal are stupid.

>.>

We are a type of animal though, just we've invented a language to differentiate us from other types of animal. Yeah, animals have their own languages too, but they don't come onto the internet to argue about it. People who want to make themselves sound like animals by calling it "mating" need to fuck off and live in a forest and screw squirrels or something.