• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How did you and your mate meet?

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™
That's not usually a problem. All of my friends who normally up here seem to be from Miami :) And you're a pretty cool character too.
Thanks ^^, I'll probably head up to a college up North so it all works out X3

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
I've been thinking about just leaving, anyway. I feel like he cares more about video games than about me. You're right that it's not really a relationship.

Well I hope you find happiness as well :) Welcome to the forums.

Take a hit with making friends with people online. You might meet someone who actually cares about you.

I've been thinking about just leaving, anyway. I feel like he cares more about video games than about me. You're right that it's not really a relationship.

Aw, I feel bad for you two. I've seen that happen a lot. (lol skittle and videogames)
It sucks for both of the people involved. Of course it's not fun to have your SO ignore you, but on the other side, myself for example, I sometimes feel like I don't spend enough time with her and that really nags me.

Take a hit with making friends with people online. You might meet someone who actually cares about you.
Just keep in mind the chances of finding addicts/mentally unstable people is generally higher here :V

Blue Guilmon

Well I hope you find happiness as well :) Welcome to the forums.

Thanks. :3

Aw, I feel bad for you two. I've seen that happen a lot. (lol skittle and videogames)
It sucks for both of the people involved. Of course it's not fun to have your SO ignore you, but on the other side, myself for example, I sometimes feel like I don't spend enough time with her and that really nags me.

I try not to nag. I get really into games, too. x:

I always try to pay more attention to him, though. Of course, if he's hardly ever around I don't have much choice anyway.

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
I met my geek online/through a friend/camping. It's complicated.

Mostly was an over-the-phone relationship. We've been together four years, and he lives with me now <3

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves

Bir

Think about it this way.

If the person you loved was always in your face and around you, you're eventually going to get bored of him. If he does something for a while, he'll appreciate the time he has with you even more so than if he were with you every second of the day. Every relationship advice-giver I've heard of has said that the key to love is being missed, and wanting you around. However, people need space, and nobody on the planet is so, so interesting, intriguing, and entertaining that the game nerd will drop his stuff and keep all eyes on that person, 100% of the time.

I've been through this problem before. I've learned to deal, and hell, I've found my own thing to be obsessed about. It makes for a much nicer end-of-the-day hug, when people miss each other.

Unfortunately, some people think the solution is to "take a break" from the relationship. That's not giving yourself an opportunity to miss him/her, it's the signal that you're bored and aren't willing to fix the problem.

Just sayin.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Think about it this way.

If the person you loved was always in your face and around you, you're eventually going to get bored of him. If he does something for a while, he'll appreciate the time he has with you even more so than if he were with you every second of the day. Every relationship advice-giver I've heard of has said that the key to love is being missed, and wanting you around. However, people need space, and nobody on the planet is so, so interesting, intriguing, and entertaining that the game nerd will drop his stuff and keep all eyes on that person, 100% of the time.

I've been through this problem before. I've learned to deal, and hell, I've found my own thing to be obsessed about. It makes for a much nicer end-of-the-day hug, when people miss each other.

Unfortunately, some people think the solution is to "take a break" from the relationship. That's not giving yourself an opportunity to miss him/her, it's the signal that you're bored and aren't willing to fix the problem.

Just sayin.
If I had the 'this' button, I would break it right now

I've never been in a relationship, but it's just common sense for some

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of suitors when you turn eighteen.

You know, I'm suprised there isn't a countdown to Willow's 18th birthday in the forums...

Agreed entirely.
It's actually not as obvious as it looks, sometimes. And it's really hard to pace a relationship properly.

You know, I'm suprised there isn't a countdown to Willow's 18th birthday in the forums...
1. That's slightly creepy
2. Wait why are people waiting

Bir

-Isn't sure whether you agreed or not- XP

I don't see what's so hard about being in a relationship. I have traditional views on the way relationships should be, so I think that makes it easier for me.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

:|

I highly doubt that

I'd be legal then I guess, but yea, it is kind of creepy

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I'd be legal then I guess, but yea, it is kind of creepy

You've noticed that "kind of creepy" is something that wouldn't deter most furries by now, right?

:|

I highly doubt that
Well, why didn't you find anyone yet? You don't seem particularly hampered mentally nor physically (according to comments I've heard at least).

You've noticed that "kind of creepy" is something that wouldn't deter most furries by now, right?
That's exactly the point.

inb4 this thread being turned into Willow's relationship advice corner - and not by her

Glacierwulf

Eater of pies.
We met in high school, band class to be exact.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Well, why didn't you find anyone yet? You don't seem particularly hampered mentally nor physically (according to comments I've heard at least).
I'm not interesting enough compared to other girls I guess

To say the least you're friendly, likeable and all around sane.

If I was more into cradle-robbing I'd probably be into you as well.
:| :| :|

LolitaOfTheVoid

Necromancer

I agree... Why?

That sounded bad, lemme explain-

Why are people lurking after you waiting til you're legal?