• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How did you meet your otherhalf? Or are you still looking for your special otherhalf?

ChexRiley

Re: How did you meet your otherhalf? Or are you still looking for your special otherh

Alarad and I met when my at the time bf left me. I was upset and broken and reaching out for help and he picked me up. He had a gf at the time, but she and he didn't work out (shes now a friend of mine) and now we are together.He came and visited me and we fell harder when we met, if thats even posible.

I love that ferret.

Xipoid

Cameras
Re: How did you meet your otherhalf? Or are you still looking for your special otherh

A pudgy little man-child with a pair of fake angel wings shot me with an arrow. My to-be-partner drove me to the hospital and later gave their testimony in court.

I met my right hand at a bar, when it grabbed a drink for me. Since then we've been inseparable.

Shindo

:3c

i need to find someone

GO OUT WITH ME SOMEONE!!

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot

I've just broken up with my ex-girlfriend, so yeah, I'm looking for a girl who is better than my ex.

Krazoa

Krazzy has a big heart

I hope the next guy or girl I meet will be with me forever ^^

I can still remember how i met my first bf

I was at my friends house and he was her brother. He always play fought with me ^^ an oddly my friend asked if he would go out with me. We both looked blankly an he said may as well. It turned out that we grew very close but when i left him (because he wasn't really my type..) he ran off crying. I felt awful about how much i hurt his feelings.
That relationship was secret and my parents never knew and still don't. It lasted for 3 months and that is the longest out of my 2 relationships that i have had. ¬¬ I regret that second one.

DarkestSinn

I mets mi amante on Xboxlive. Hehe. A tad cliche I'll admit, but if it works it works.

-Your DarkestSinn<333

Leasara

Resident Unicorn

I always love any excuse to tell this story!

Tincrash and I met through a mutual friend. We collaborated on a few things, I'd write a story, he'd illustrate it. We got to talking on the phone on occasion, then on July 5th last year he said "I love you," like you might say to a close friend. My heart went all goofy, and I wound up calling him back half an hour later. We talked on the phone for 12-18 hours a day for a couple months, then he flew out to see me for a week, then I flew out to see him, and never went back :p

vivatheshadows

I tip my hat to you good sir..

Any movie you want, DUDE :cool:

ROOM FOR ONE MORE?!!!

-------

anywayz... i met my Girlfriend after she came back from Utah, we had gone through kindergarten all the way to High Skool. We've always liked each other and just fell into a relationship...idk im hopin she is the right one...

Ratte

I'm hoping to meet a mate soon, since maybe it can help me determine what I like.

Or don't like, for that matter.

artifictialfoxy

Celestial brain damage i do>=3

I don't and won't have an otherhalf, and so i can pray to death.
Nah i just didn't find it yet.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

I hate these kind of threads ;/

Iron-Wolf

After being single for so long, I never would have guessed I would meet the love of my life in the army of all places.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

I dunno about you guys, But I hate amerikkkan yiff. :V

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex

Still haven't found 'em yet... T.T

I tried so hard this past year, having fallen in love with two people, I completely got sidetracked in my work this year, thus I had my worst and best year yet...

Advice to you:
Don't try to force love, let go of your feelings if it's not meant to be, otherwise you'll wake up with a 10cm hole in your wall... T.T

Tealeon

Stop, Drop, and ROFL!

I met my love at our work place. We've been together for over 2 years (no longer work where she does anymore) and I hope to propose at the end of the year! ;)