• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do I add photography information to my submissions?

seaweed

... is not a piece of flotsam
I just made an account specifically for my photography. I have seen some people who upload their photographs add information about the camera, exposure, etc. When I look at my pictures on my HDD, I see some of this information listed, but when I post it to FA, that information doesn't seem to carry over to the submission.
So how can I add that information to my submissions as I am submitting them?

Last edited:

Artex.

eep.
I assume the camera just fills in the the camera settings and information to the images metadata. You can set this information manually on windows by right clicking the image > properties > details and then filling in the information under the 'Camera' section. Then when you upload it FA should be able to grab that information from the image and display it on the page.

seaweed

But what I am saying is that the camera has already filled in that information in the images-property-details.. But when I upload it to FA, those details do not auto fill in...

seaweed

I tried a picture taken with a Nikon 3200D, and also one taken with my iPhone4, and neither of them showed the info I see when I click on the picture properties..