• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site How do I keep SFW mode on when I log in?

zenmaldita

always hungry
I may be a whole adult, but I don't like it when I log in and the site is automatically in NSFW and I have to keep toggling SFW back on whenever I log in.

This wasn't an issue before; back then if I log off at NSFW, I log in with that and vise versa. Now it's just BOOM! GENITALS D:

I've looked all over the settings and can't find a solution. I've been inactive for a whole year so...

Please help.

zenmaldita

always hungry
Under Account Settings do you have Adult art Enabled?
Yep; but only when I toggle NSFW on
when I put it back on SFW, it's just general and I can't change it.

Makes sense, yes.
What doesn't tho, is even if I do log out in SFW, it logs back in to NSFW--!

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Yep; but only when I toggle NSFW on
when I put it back on SFW, it's just general and I can't change it.

Makes sense, yes.
What doesn't tho, is even if I do log out in SFW, it logs back in to NSFW--!

That be funky, yo.
Maybe some kind of glitch then. :(
I would totes open a ticket on the main site in case this thread doesn't get noticed right away.
(assuming you haven't already)

zenmaldita

always hungry
That be funky, yo.
Maybe some kind of glitch then. :(
I would totes open a ticket on the main site in case this thread doesn't get noticed right away.
(assuming you haven't already)
I haven't considered it to be ticket-worthy tbh since it could just be a setting I missed somewhere D:

the new site is hard to navigate after years of inactivity OTL Im just getting used to where things are now

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I haven't considered it to be ticket-worthy tbh since it could just be a setting I missed somewhere D:

the new site is hard to navigate after years of inactivity OTL Im just getting used to where things are now

Nothing wrong with asking a harmless question! X3 Especially if it means bringing light to a potential problem.
I personally haven't had this issue to know, since I let mine sit on NSFW.