• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do I make a fursona?

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Well if you need some help i could possibly help~ as for if you need to draw it? Nah you don't have to. But you can if you want.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Ah. A few purposes of fursonas are just a way to express yourself, roleplay, make a character for fun, or represent yourself as a sona, or to have an online avatar. those are just a few uses of em~ some people use one, multiple, or occasionally even none of them if they have another reason for having one.

Ash_FreeSoul

Fox of the flower forest
Ah. A few purposes of fursonas are just a way to express yourself, roleplay, make a character for fun, or represent yourself as a sona, or to have an online avatar. those are just a few uses of em~ some people use one, multiple, or occasionally even none of them if they have another reason for having one.

Oo ok this makes more sense now thank you very much

Trevorbluesquirrel

If you ever wanted to commission a fursuit, that's another reason to have a sona!

You could write a description of your sona's look and other traits, and have an artist create it for you as well!

A sona for most furries is simply an extension of themselves - the way they would like to be, or how they'd like to express themselves!

If you've already got a species chosen, you're already farther then a lot of furs get right away!

Just don't rush it, take your time to create a character you'll be happy with, or different characters to represent different aspects of yourself!

For instance, I'm mainly a squirrel, but my secondary sona would be a skunk!

Just have fun with it, and be creative!

Ash_FreeSoul

Fox of the flower forest
If you ever wanted to commission a fursuit, that's another reason to have a sona!

You could write a description of your sona's look and other traits, and have an artist create it for you as well!

A sona for most furries is simply an extension of themselves - the way they would like to be, or how they'd like to express themselves!

If you've already got a species chosen, you're already farther then a lot of furs get right away!

Just don't rush it, take your time to create a character you'll be happy with, or different characters to represent different aspects of yourself!

For instance, I'm mainly a squirrel, but my secondary sona would be a skunk!

Just have fun with it, and be creative!

Ok thanks alot you are very helpful