• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you combat boredom?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
And what is wrong with the world looking like this for a few hours?
It might as well look like this
Though I take great fascination towards trippy art and scenes, I don't think I have it in me to try drugs. Seems pointless and is risky. (I heard shrooms aren't addictive though, but the temptations to try harder drugs grow easier)

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Kill unholy amounts of time by modelmaking. Unfortunately after recently moving house they mostly got destroyed in the process, mostly.

Spatel

These puns are making me tear up.

I know. We're really taking the piss aren't we?

jcfinx said:
Give me some details to go on, here, I've had the chubs all night. >:
I'm gonna guess he masturbates to dragons, because his name is dragonfurry. Dragons are the way to go. I approve of that. How about you jcfynx? We really need a stickied thread in the Den for this, don't we?

Lisko

I draw, listen to music, sometimes go outside for a walk, or if it's a clear night I try to spot satellites on the sky. Browse Reddit if I'm at work and it's quiet.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Anime.

ANIME FOR EVER!!

Magick

Posing school graduate
Disappear into my own little universe for hours on end, music, write...

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Disappear into my own little universe for hours on end, music, write...

I can relate. Sometimes I just waste my entire day doing nothing but lying down, letting my mind drift off, listen to my music and encapsulate whatever beautiful images I have in mind on a piece of paper.

It's absolute bliss, isn't it?

Magick

Posing school graduate
Yup, but almost everything I write gets scrapped when it's finished. So aside from that it's truly wonderful.

Tykoe

FROZEN YOGURT!!!!
I super glue hings to my computer tower... or hot glue stuff to other stuff and then to my wall/ceiling/desk.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Yup, but almost everything I write gets scrapped when it's finished. So aside from that it's truly wonderful.

That's gotta be a pain. Writing something brilliant one second, and scrapping it the very next second. I'd go insane if that were me, ShyFox. I envy your ability to persevere with it.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I slap boredom in the face by going out and shooting something. There's a lot of open space and littered bottles around here.

Other than that, I spend time online, do homework, or build something.

I miss being able to do this just by stepping out the door. But I had to move off my uncle's ten acres way back in '94 when he got remarried and sold the place. Otherwise, I'd still be able to pop outside and shoot something, myself. Even better if it was a jackrabbit... they're delicious when dipped in egg and cornmeal, and fried in a pan.

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I build fursuit head bases out of the foam and fabric scraps I have scattered about from previous projects.

Or I draw. Or paint. Or whatever artsy-fartsy people do.

TheSSF

An internet connection.
Web videos, RP'ing, chatting to people, browsing art sites, reading stories etc etc etc...

Practising escapism through reading is always fun, as is napping!

Often I eat when I'm bored :3

Ziriliquis

Idiot Schoolboy
I usually write a bit to combat being bored, that or playing video games. Pretty boring right?

BarlettaX

Neo is OP
I derped out and read this as "How do you do combat boredom?" and was going to post stuff about US Army shenanigans while at base in Iraq & Afghanistan. :c
May I ask which bases, and when? I had my Christmas in Afghanistan, maybe I pushed you away from the fence? xP

EDIT:
When I'm bored, I ponder how it is physically possible for an avvie to contain such gayness. Foxecality, you are my role model. :v

Last edited:

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
When I'm realy board. I turn into jet. Go bomb the Russians. Then fly into the sun. Then I die.
Thats me, every day, all day.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
I write, draw, listen to music, chat with people, text, read. Most of my "creations" people never see though. They're too terrible for the world O.O

QuickSticks45

Wishes he could fly
I combat boredom like I combat those god damn commies that are trying to take my second amendment rights away, with my gun! HELL YEAH! AMURRRIKKAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I combat boredom like I combat those god damn commies that are trying to take my second amendment rights away, with my gun! HELL YEAH! AMURRRIKKAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I wuz gunna say wit' th' Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines......... o_O

FoxPhantom

Interest, music and drawing. Even reading or playing games. Not really bored, including with what I do around the house.