• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you get a ferret out of your pants?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

TheCynicalViet

See, this is where exercise comes in handy. Just pelvic thrust with all of your might until that ferret explodes out of your pants.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Get a centrifugal birthing machine and yeet that furry boi out the window

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Huh. And I'm trying to think of how to get one in them.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
You can always call a skunk to spray you. The ferret is guaranteed to trapeze out of the pants in a jiffy.

quoting_mungo

You can always call a skunk to spray you. The ferret is guaranteed to trapeze out of the pants in a jiffy.
Wouldn't bet on it. IMO ferret spray is worse than skunk spray. (And yes, ferrets will spray. Mine did it only once, when he managed to knock down my drawing table over top of himself, thankfully not pancaking himself in the process, but that was nasty.) Though the difference may admittedly have been up to the circumstances I smelled the two in - confined room vs outdoors.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Just tell them there's a used car to sell:p

image.jpeg

Wouldn't bet on it. IMO ferret spray is worse than skunk spray. (And yes, ferrets will spray. Mine did it only once, when he managed to knock down my drawing table over top of himself, thankfully not pancaking himself in the process, but that was nasty.) Though the difference may admittedly have been up to the circumstances I smelled the two in - confined room vs outdoors.

Ah yes, I have heard that!