• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you like your eggs?

E

ellaerna

You can tell a lot about a person by how they cook their eggs.

Probably.

I like mine sunny side up. When you cut it open and that nice runny yolk comes out
tenor.gif

B

BahgDaddy

Scrambled, hard boiled, or over hard. There's definitely something wrong with people who like their eggs runny. *shudders*

E

ellaerna

Scrambled, hard boiled, or over hard. There's definitely something wrong with people who like their eggs runny. *shudders*
Fight me. :cool:

Runny eggs are their own sauce. It's delicious.
Scrambled are fine, but not the watered down crap they serve at hotel buffets. And hard boiled are only tasty as part of deviled eggs. Otherwise they are stinky and bad. *definitive nod*

Dongding

The sheep
Exactly the way you do Ellaerna. Put that runny ass egg on a piece of buttered toast with some fried beans and well... I'm gonna eat that shit.

Edit: Forgot da maple bacon. :3

B

BahgDaddy

Fight me. :cool:

Runny eggs are their own sauce. It's delicious.
Scrambled are fine, but not the watered down crap they serve at hotel buffets. And hard boiled are only tasty as part of deviled eggs. Otherwise they are stinky and bad. *definitive nod*

sacrilege

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
No whites. Whites are only tolerable if they're scrambled.
Only the yellow bit is good, and it has to still be liquid.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
I don't like eggs. I don't like the consistency nor the taste. Omelettes are awesome though.

Flowercat

Meadowchaser
I usually have basted eggs. If I get them right the yolks can get, like, half-runny.

B

BahgDaddy

So many liquid egg lovers. *curls into a tiny ball and stuffs face into tail*

Remy

HEROES NEV-FUR DIE!
scrambled egg whites and then pawn the separated yolk off to corgsband which is usually scrambled into his other two whole eggs.

idk, i just never liked yolks.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
"I don't like eggs. I don't like the consistency nor the taste."
"Omelettes are awesome though."

How can you not like eggs but like a dish that is primarily eggs?
I don't like eggs for the exact reasons I stated: Taste and consistency.

Are you saying you must like cheese if you like milk, which cheese is made from? Sorry, hun. That is not how it works. <3

Have you tried eating boiled eggs, fried eggs and omelettes, comparing them? I'd say they taste rather differently.

D

Deleted member 111470

In this order:
1. Medium boiled;
2. Sunny side up but I slice the yolk open and let it cook for a bit.

I prefer boiled eggs over fried ones.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Scrambled, like my life

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Not fertilized.

stimpy

I'm only a minor alcoholic
I like mine fried, in between two pices of toast with some bacon and tomato sauce. It makes for a bloody good breky when your hungover,hehe