• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you like your steak?

How do you like your steak cooked?

• Total voters

Volkodav

Dad****er
still mooing and screaming
i like to go up and bite chunks out of the cow, it takes me back to my days as a wolf in the forest and gives me exercise

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Rare as it can fucking be. Shit, the best steak I ever had was still bloodied in its core. Shit was awesome, never had anything like it since.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Rare, grilled, delicious.

Redregon

Banned
Banned
nicely barbecued or done in a skillet properly but with just a touch of pink on the inside.

inb4 "raw and bloody".... Edit: shit. too late... some of y'all are way too predictable.

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
Pan-fried, medium-well, and either slathered in Mushroom gravy or coated in breadcrumbs to give it a lovely crunch. Also, it has to have a side of either mashed potatos or a baked potato with baked brussel sprouts (which have been cooked in garlic and olive oil).

jeff

en masturbatorium
living out its natural life and not blocking my lower intestines

Xegras

Peerat
Medium rare

Went to this brazilian meat place that offered so many different kind of meats to you

it was heaven @.@

Schwimmwagen

rare or well-done. With lots of salt + pepper. :3c Maybe peppersauce gravy, I dunno. I like my meat as spicy and savoury as possible.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I always tell myself I'm going to order a steak medium rare instead of medium well, but I always forget to do it.

I liked them grilled too.

L

LizardKing

Medium-rare usually. I'd prefer rare but I can never quite get it right.

Edit: Hang on, baked? You can't bake a steak, what the hell

Jeter

Rural legend and raconteur...
When I was a youngster I wouldn't touch a steak unless it was well done. Now unless it's rare I don't want it. (and agreed barefootfoof, I put a smidge of salt on it but nothing else) Tofu=bleagh!

Xegras

Peerat

Fried steak is pretty good as well

Nice big ol' bowl of rice next to it

Max

Banned
Banned

You can, but it's difficult to get it cooked right. If you wrap it in foil it can stay moist, but it usually turns out overcooked.

Zenia

I like cooking marinating steaks in a frying pan with garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt. On the rare occasion I have a steak that costs more, I like it BBQ'd.

I like my steak rare. Red/pink in the center. MMmmmmm!