• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you like your steak?

How do you like your steak cooked?

• Total voters

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
"well done - 100% brown, waste of good quality steak"
thats bullshit! i dont like raw meat, that doesnt mean that i cook steaks the wrong way and "ruin them"! >:p

but yeah, i like them well done or AT LEAST medium well

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I like to chase my steak across the plate a bit.

Basically grab the animal, show it the oven and let it quake in fear for a moment and bring it right on out.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Tofu tastes like nothing. I love a nicely grilled rare or medium prime rib steak with a side of horseradish. With either a glass of wine or soda. *drools*

Schwimmwagen

I like to chase my steak across the plate a bit.

That reminds me. Has anyone ever tried cutting their steak and failing? And they end up throwing it off the plate with the knife/fork by accident? I managed that because I'm a bit of a tit, really.

Tofu tastes like nothing. I love a nicely grilled rare or medium prime rib steak with a side of horseradish. With either a glass of wine or soda. *drools*

I'm pretty curious about Tofu and I'd actually like to taste it. If it tastes of nothing, then I'd know what nothing tastes like. :D

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
That reminds me. Has anyone ever tried cutting their steak and failing? And they end up throwing it off the plate with the knife/fork by accident? I managed that because I'm a bit of a tit, really.

I have done this with steak, beans, shrimp and cut up hot dogs. I go to cut the steak and it slips off the plate to my eagerly waiting dog. Beans I try to stab and they go every where, shrimp is slimy and does the same thing as beans and steak and as for cut up hot dogs, they have a mind of their own- in any case my dogs always win.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Medium. My stomach can't handle the bloody ones :l

Edit: what the shit where is my medium poll option

Last edited:

Schwimmwagen

Medium. My stomach can't handle the bloody ones :l

I don't see what's so great about bloody ones at all, tbh. Especially when bloody steaks are partially uncooked. I don't think I'd like a bloody steak since I'm such a pussy that doesn't like the sight of blood on my food, especially when it's my own. :v

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
No I've never actually had this happen to me. 8)

I'm pretty curious about Tofu and I'd actually like to taste it. If it tastes of nothing, then I'd know what nothing tastes like. :D
Well, tofu by itself tastes like nothing. But from what I've heard, tofu takes on the taste of whatever it's cooking with or whatever is around it. Something like that.

Schwimmwagen

Well, tofu by itself tastes like nothing. But from what I've heard, tofu takes on the taste of whatever it's cooking with or whatever is around it. Something like that.

I hear that most people just add so damn many flavourings just to make it taste like meat. I don't even understand why tofu-eating vegetarians want to taste meat, anyway.

D

Don

My preference is for medium-rare, though I don't mind a well-prepared rare steak.

Rynn

Monochrome Fox
Medium rare, I like my beef to have some red in it still, more flavorful that way.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I hear that most people just add so damn many flavourings just to make it taste like meat. I don't even understand why tofu-eating vegetarians want to taste meat, anyway.
Because it's not real meat? I dunno. Vegetarians are weird, but not nearly as weird or crazy as vegans.

Kihari

He's Kicking It Old-School!
Bloody, but I'll consider a steak edible all the way up to medium.

Occasionally I'll sprinkle on some pepper or a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese, but mostly I eat my steak plain. Just throw in a side of mashed potatoes and I'm good to go!

Schwimmwagen

Because it's not real meat? I dunno. Vegetarians are weird, but not nearly as weird or crazy as vegans.

Well vegans stay away from meat just because they love animals so much. Vegetarians normally avoid meat because they don't like it. But then they do this to their tofu. Silly of them, I say. :v

Rynn

Monochrome Fox

Vegans scare me sometimes... one time, one followed me through the lunch line back in high school, and when I stepped out started lecturing me, and when I told her to GTFO she became a nazi and started yelling about me being a murderer or something. Good times.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Done because I'm a pussy when it comes to red meat, but I don't want to eat a rock. :V

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Well vegans stay away from meat just because they love animals so much. Vegetarians normally avoid meat because they don't like it. But then they do this to their tofu. Silly of them, I say. :v
Well, then there are some vegans that eat some meats. Usually fish.

Vegans scare me sometimes... one time, one followed me through the lunch line back in high school, and when I stepped out started lecturing me, and when I told her to GTFO she became a nazi and started yelling about me being a murderer or something. Good times.
Damn. My sister became a vegan like a few years ago and we would always tease her about eating meat and stuff. She broke down and ate some meat when we went down to Florida for a week.

But anyway, most high school vegans are usually vegan because they like only the cute animals. >__>

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Rare or medium rare. Grilled on a beach after a long day of white water rafting.

Schwimmwagen

became a nazi and started yelling about me being a murderer or something. Good times.

It's fun watching people rage at the facts of life like that.

I don't want to eat a rock. :V

Oh god, I cannot stand rock-hard steaks or even the ones that feel like you're eating a tyre or something. Still fun in its own way, though.

Well, then there are some vegans that eat some meats. Usually fish.

But anyway, most high school vegans are usually vegan because they like only the cute animals. >__>

But what if they were eating cute-looking fish? :V I hate how people defend animals, but only the ones they like.

Kihari

He's Kicking It Old-School!

I never (to my knowledge) met one, and I always wondered if it was just some kind of holier-than-thou thing.