• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you make friends?

eatitfreakbags

zombie hunter
my group of friends introduce their other friends to us and they introduce theirs friends etc. so its like one big happy circle of friends *chokes on overwhelming happiness*

Usarise

heh I don't make friends... >_>

I can't ever socialize very well with others, nor do they want to talk to me much.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Food. It's amazing what you can accomplish with an extra half-dozen wings, or a bottle of soda or three.

That, or just general discussion with persons I see frequently. You'd be surprised how many friends you can make by having more social tact than a rock.

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
i.... dont? xD

jcfynx

Banned
Banned
The key to fitting in with a group of people is looking like you fit in with them.

Go to places where there are people and try to act like you belong there. It will happen.

D

Don

Me: Hey, wanna do (X activity) with me and the lads tomorrow?

Prospective Friend: Sure.

*hilarity and/or coitus ensues*

Cam

Tick my laint
The key to fitting in with a group of people is looking like you fit in with them.

Go to places where there are people and try to act like you belong there. It will happen.

...but wouldnt you need friends to do this in the first place?

So then you basically stalk the shit out of random people? o_0

Qoph

omurr
This is kinda a sad thread but I can relate. THe best thing I can say is find someone and then meet other people through them. You aren't gonna make friends with the whole world in a day; meet people as they come, meet their friends, network.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
Just confidently be yourself towards other people. If yourself sucks, then work on that.

Actually, that's really how it goes. Confidence. If you're desperate or quick to back off... well, pity gets you shitty friends.

Last edited:

Carta

I'm not quite good at making friends, but losing them is more of my specialty. If you need some advice I can share my wisdom!

Trance

Likes blueberries?
I make friends with friend's friends. Then I make friends with friend's friend's friends. Then I make make friends with friend's friend's friend's friends. Then I make friends with friend's friend's friend's friend's friends.

SYSTEM^

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
I toss myself at a random group of people and make conversation until one or more of them like me. A rough idea of how it goes, but fairly accurate.

Bloodshot_Eyes

I whip out my dick, if they haven't left by then I stick it in their face and if they still haven't left, they're friends for life. :V

eversleep

Banned
Banned
I'm not quite good at making friends, but losing them is more of my specialty. If you need some advice I can share my wisdom!
No thanks, I've already lost like half my friends without even doing anything wrong. -.-

eversleep

Banned
Banned
Did you eat their ants?
Nah, let's see...:

~One bitch had this weird PMS thingy where she would hate random people and stop talking to them. This angered me when it came time that she did it to me so I may have sorta kinda threatened to go Virginia Tech on her and the whole school. So yeah now she's permanently not talking to me, nor are the people who were our mutual friends. Shame because I thought she was really awesome.
~I sorta have a weird/gross sense of humor and my friend on my bus refused to sit near me because I "told jokes about gross things like dicks and stuff".
~I'ma try and make this one short, basically one friend told me something but not to tell her boyfriend. I ended up telling him anyway, but it turns out he already knew what I blabbed to him. She found out I blabbed somehow and yeah that's that.
~Someone wanted to go out with me but I just wanted to remain friends, they didn't like that.

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure there's more.

ValiantWolf

Taking it easy :P
If I can stand being around someone for a day without having the urge to kill and/or do something horrible to them (which is pretty rare) I consider them a friend........or at least a person I don't hate.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
~One bitch had this weird PMS thingy where she would hate random people and stop talking to them. This angered me when it came time that she did it to me so I may have sorta kinda threatened to go Virginia Tech on her and the whole school. So yeah now she's permanently not talking to me, nor are the people who were our mutual friends. Shame because I thought she was really awesome.
~I sorta have a weird/gross sense of humor and my friend on my bus refused to sit near me because I "told jokes about gross things like dicks and stuff".
~I'ma try and make this one short, basically one friend told me something but not to tell her boyfriend. I ended up telling him anyway, but it turns out he already knew what I blabbed to him. She found out I blabbed somehow and yeah that's that.
~Someone wanted to go out with me but I just wanted to remain friends, they didn't like that.

Sounds like you very clearly did something wrong every time except the last one.

If I can stand being around someone for a day without having the urge to kill and/or do something horrible to them (which is pretty rare) I consider them a friend........or at least a person I don't hate.

You sound like an angry old man.
"Get off my lawn, you damn kids!"

Last edited:

FoxPhantom

By chance. I don't why that happens a lot.

Folflet

I will let you eat my ants (pick whatever meaning you want). I for one don't think I ever lost any friends. But I rarely make good ones. I made a good one a couple months ago by finding out he lived in my city (Their are only 2 other furries in Panama City that I know of and one is an idiot, the other just emailed me 2 days ago) and I IMed him and it turns out he is like my clone but older. We get along great.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Well personally I find the best way to make friends is by getting naked in the street and throwing myself on potential new friends.

And I have good friends.
I don't lose friends. They lose me <: