• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you roll?

TheLostWolf

That bitch
97610661-L.jpg

My neglected (damn photography and just ignore the blown highlights) truck/suv thing.. she finally got new tires.. that last set had nearly 80,000 miles on them.
2001 Explorer Sport..
So how do the rest of you critters get around?

wut

sdrfrontpageaa0.gif
This is how I roll

TheLostWolf

That bitch
I only get 18-22 mpg.. Big SOHC V6, 5 speed auto and 4400lb body. Specs list a 210hp output.. but it's closer to 215-220 hp..

tundra_arctic_wolf

aka The Furry Punisher
Cool ride, silverdragon.

Oh, and LostWolf: In a couple of years, my aunt and will swap vehicles. She'll get the Elantra, while I'll get the Jeep Liberty.

robomilk

fruit bat at large
Ever heard of legs? Only got 2 cylinders and not that fuel efficient. Top speed of only 5mph. But possibly the most reliable thing I have.

8734_5032.jpg

imnohbody

carsig.jpg

TheLostWolf

That bitch
Iveechan said:
2005 dark blue Kia Spectra. My DADDY bought it for me.

Ah.. nothing wrong with that...
My parent chipped for the SUV after my 1996 Camero's rear suspinion failed, along with most of the electronics.

They saw me having a car as a nessecity.. otherwise I couldn't get place I need to be and such.

imnohbody

robomilk said:
Ever heard of legs? Only got 2 cylinders and not that fuel efficient. Top speed of only 5mph. But possibly the most reliable thing I have.

Actually, you're running a 4cyl motor. There's more than 2 chambers in your heart. ;)

Kattywampus

Miss Wampus, if you're nasty
I got a matching pair of Airwalk convertibles.

angieness

A blackish greenish 98 Toyota Corolla. I *was* driving an 82 Chevy Citation but it pretty much got demolished in a 7 car pileup in black ice so I got a newer car

Aikon

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. It's the 3100 V6 not the 3400. It's a pretty good car, I've had it since around '02, and have gotten plenty of use from it. I've put a lot of money into it, too. Next car I get is (I hope) new since I'm tired of buying used.

My previous car was an '86 Honda Accord DX. For being under 100 horses that little guy was pretty zippy.

RokKaiser

Used to have an '88 Blazer. Thought it was great, especially since it was consitered a station wagon XP

Now i have my '99 Grand Am Se. 4 cyl, good for the average college kid who needs to save money on gas~ Only paied $3500 for it too ^_^

Kairyu

I don't know much about auto..~mobiles but I drive a busted up (not to mention used) 1998 mazda protege. I can't complain though since my dad went out of his way to get it for me =).
Definitely can't drive it outside the city or it will break down leaving me stranded (yeah the heads need replacing but doing that would cost more than the car is worth.) Hmm yep, new car coming soon..!

Wyrwulf

Sorry, I don't have a picture of my bicycle. :p

But my next big project is to overcome my fear of driving and finally get a license (at the tender age of 22).

Aikon

Wyrwulf said:

But my next big project is to overcome my fear of driving and finally get a license (at the tender age of 22).

A buddy o' mine didn't get his license until he was 20, no biggie. He was afraid for driving too. It ain't too bad, just watch out for potholes and middle fingers and you'll do fine :)

But to be honest, if you could get away with riding a bike to get where you need to go, props to ya, it's exercise and gas is free!

Wyrwulf

Aikon said:
A buddy o' mine didn't get his license until he was 20, no biggie. He was afraid for driving too. It ain't too bad, just watch out for potholes and middle fingers and you'll do fine :)

But to be honest, if you could get away with riding a bike to get where you need to go, props to ya, it's exercise and gas is free!
Trust me, twenty minutes each way on a bike for, oh, two and a half years gets old real quick. But the more motivation I have the better, I suppose.

imnohbody

Wyrwulf said:

For what it's worth, I didn't get my license till I was 26, mostly because the important stuff was mostly within convenient walking distance. It did rather limit my employment options, though, which is why I ultimately broke down and knocked out the license testing.

Wyrwulf

I nearly did get my license back when I was 16. I had my permit and I had all but the last required hour of driver's training. But i never made an appointment for that last hour as it became readily apparent that I'd never be able to actually go through the test, and in the end I just let the permit expire.