• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you roll?

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
2000 VW Jetta.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
NOT in this. (P.S. It's what was left after my brother's car after he hit a tree. Now he's car-less and licence-less for 7-months still)

dani-kitty

the_F_train_Ny20.jpg

Awwwyeah. :lol:

Jon L.

Jerreh said:
cart.jpg

I can't afford a scooter. Yet!

I know what that's like. My friends carpool... er... cartpool with me and help pay for my replacement wheels. Mine's a Food Lion, early model with yellow handle. Doesn't handle too well, but she gets me where I need to go.

Evol

I start with Job 1.5 papers, remove the stems and seeds...

oh wait, wrong kind of roll.

ANYWAYS
A 1997 targa top Honda Del Sol.

Evol

robomilk

fruit bat at large
InvaderPichu said:
I can't drive.

I can drive automatic. Though I'm not legally old enough to drive to start off with.

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
robomilk said:
InvaderPichu said:
I can't drive.

I can drive automatic. Though I'm not legally old enough to drive to start off with.

I know how to drive a manual. Actually, I have to know: my truck's a five speed manual.

Aikon

Silverdragon00 said:
I know how to drive a manual. Actually, I have to know: my truck's a five speed manual.

Drivin' a stick is the only way to go. My '86 Honda was my first and only stick shift car, I regret getting an automatic in my '94 Olds. It makes driving fun, also keeps ya alert.

Ruiner

I don't drive quite yet, Although... I think a person should automatically be given a license if he/she has earned the Super License in Gran Turismo 3.

TheLostWolf

That bitch
Ruiner said:
I don't drive quite yet, Although... I think a person should automatically be given a license if he/she has earned the Super License in Gran Turismo 3.

Ummmm... no?
:?:

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
Ruiner said:
Ummmm... no?

You obviously have never earned the Super License.

God that was a pain in the ass to do!! took me three days spending a couple hours each day to finish that.

Ruiner

Never played the aforementioned game.

Then you probably still have your sanity.

God that was a pain in the ass to do!! took me three days spending a couple hours each day to finish that.

All the time... Always off by like 1.38 x10^-168 seconds.

imnohbody

Ruiner said:
Never played the aforementioned game.

Then you probably still have your sanity.

Around here, that's a questionable assumption, at best. :twisted:

(No, not disincluding myself. :p )