• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you roll?

shy

No E jokes, I drive a K-K-K-KIA! Rio hatchback. It gets me places.

0006gw6p

0006fg4h

OK, maybe a little E joke.

FREERIDE-Gsml.jpg

this is my baby. Front suspension, 21 gears, Custom metal pedals, that sort of thing. It was bought to replace "the deathtrap" left me by family. After colliding with various innanimate objects and breaking my arm, surveys said it would be best if i got a new one. So i did.

Itreyu

Nothing special.. just a 1974 Chevy nova hatchback with a 495 Chevelle engine installed. Brand new headers and a flowmaster exhaust system, turbo transmission 4 speed. DIG THE OG California PLATES. And expired tags.. YEAH.

DSCN8105.jpg

Or in my KS1200 BMW. Its nice not living off your parents at 18 =p

Rhainor

Rawr.
I've got a '96 Ford Thunderbird. Not my vehicle of choice, but not bad for the $2,600 my dad paid for it.

I despise Fords in general. What I *want* is a '94-'98 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4. Mmm... 320HP DOHC V6, Twin-Turbo, AWD...

imnohbody

Rhainor said:
What I *want* is a '94-'98 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4. Mmm... 320HP DOHC V6, Twin-Turbo, AWD...

... expensive repairs out the yin-yang...

(Hey, I own a DSM and know a few 3S owners, I grok pricy fixes. :p )

Rhainor

Rawr.
imnohbody said:
... expensive repairs out the yin-yang...

(Hey, I own a DSM and know a few 3S owners, I grok pricy fixes. :p )

I found a '94 3000GT VR4 on AutoTrader.com that was in perfect condition and had even been upgraded with a Borla cat-back exhaust and a K&N intake (now making 350HP) listed for $16,000. That's a frickin' deal for something with an original MSRP of $41,000.

Now if only I had the $16k...