• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you shower?

How do you shower?

• I shower facing the water!

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I shower facing the other way! (water on my back, yo)

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • None of your business!!!

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoscoTL

No it can't, but I would need a chick in my shower.

Interesting to find how people shower, strange, but cool.

T

Tycho

Who the hell just stands there in the shower?

You gotta turn 'round and round, soaping, scrubbing, etc.

Also, shower sex is supposedly highly overrated.

Who the hell just stands there in the shower?

You gotta turn 'round and round, soaping, scrubbing, etc.

I think when I'm in the shower. So I usually stand there letting the warm water fall on my body and drip down. =P
I usually do it after I finish washing.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
none of the above... Because you know what? I have a BATHTUB :p

I just turn on the shower to rinse.

Gavrill

ladies~
With my back facing the shower.

I got a burn on my shoulder last week though, so in a Dane Cook-esque way, I jumped and yelled "FUCK YOU SHOWER". God that hurt.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
With my back facing the shower.

I got a burn on my shoulder last week though, so in a Dane Cook-esque way, I jumped and yelled "FUCK YOU SHOWER". God that hurt.

Ooooh, nasty XO

SnowFox

This thread made me think of you all while I was in the shower. naked.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

Kajet

Usually while wearing a catholic school girl outfit and a bunch of koolaid packets? Yeah I don't know... I can't do funny ATM...

But with my back to the water unless it needs soaping or something else needs rinsing.

SnowFox

This is stupid.

This thread is now about guessing the topic of the next thread of this nature. I'm guessing it will be something like "do you leave the door open when you poop?".... oh wait we already had that. How about "when you shit in your diaper do you clean it up or sit in it for a while?"

Bunneh45

Accidentally a coke bottle
This is the most useless thread topic I have ever heard.

Hahaha

prisoner

I get the double stuff when I shower. >:3 -has two shower heads, one in back and one in front)

Seriously though, I shower facing the front (which is the only one I use), and only turn around to get my back and ass. I also only use soap on my hands, face, armpits, crotch, feet and ass. Long hair gets shampooed, everything else is just water and lots'a scrubbing.

I must say that it's discomforting to know that soap is disolving the outer layer of my skin. I've never gotten a single complaint about my smell from family, friends, or random strangers, so soap seems to not be a requirement.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
1. Take off clothes.
2. Get wet.
3. Apply cleaning agents.
4. Rinse.
5. Turn off water and get out.
6. Dry off and reclothe.

Ouroboros

Mmm... yummy tail =3
1. Take off clothes.
2. Get wet.
3. Apply cleaning agents.
4. Rinse.
5. Turn off water and get out.
6. Dry off and reclothe.

7. And repeat ;3

Irreverent

Yes, yes it is. And the next time I'm getting shower sex, I'll be sure to bring it up.....as soon as we're done! :razz:

SHOWERING IS FOR STUPID HYOOMANS WHICH I'M TOTALLY NOT I'M A DRAGON AND DRAGONS NEVER SHOWER SO NEITHER DO I BESIDES THE NATURAL PHEROMONES I'VE BUILT UP NOT SHOWERING FOR A YEAR WILL SURELY HELP ME ATTRACT A MATE AT AC :V .

Seriously though there are tonnes of these threads floating around what's going on furries :V ? I suppose I should find your sudden interest in hygiene encouraging but why do you have to be so weird about it?

Last edited:

RoscoTL

SHOWERING IS FOR STUPID HYOOMANS WHICH I'M TOTALLY NOT I'M A DRAGON AND DRAGONS NEVER SHOWER SO NEITHER DO I BESIDES THE NATURAL PHEROMONES I'VE BUILT UP NOT SHOWERING FOR A YEAR WILL SURELY HELP ME ATTRACT A MATE AT AC :V .

I thought dragons showered on Tuesdays???