• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wake up?

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
Just wondered how everybody else wakes up. Personally I have 2 alarms, set 15 minutes apart from each other, and then my phone's on loud :3

SnowFox

Just wondered how everybody else wakes up. Personally I have 2 alarms, set 15 minutes apart from each other, and then my phone's on loud :3

Pretty much the same except it's 3 alarms set at roughly 5 - 10 minute intervals. The first one goes off, I half wake up, groan, switch it off, go back to sleep. Then repeat 2 more times. Then wake up later than I expected, curse, jump out of bed and hurry to get ready.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Use my cell alarm, but I always wake up before it.

Ren-Raku

Pretty much the same except it's 3 alarms set at roughly 5 - 10 minute intervals. The first one goes off, I half wake up, groan, switch it off, go back to sleep. Then repeat 2 more times. Then wake up later than I expected, curse, jump out of bed and hurry to get ready.

Sounds like me. Let's yiff.

Huey

Weapons-grade =D
Cell phone alarm. Lately, though, it's more a matter of letting sleep cycles run their course.

Zseliq

Mom yelling at me, or else I wake up when I want to.

T

Tycho

Alarm clock + COFFEE. There are other factors that come into play but I doubt you're interested in hearing them.

makmakmob

Caffeine and loud noises.

SnowFox

*trudges around* 123 Fake Street...You sure this is the right address? We could just do it in the street and let everyone else see our love...

ok street sex it is. I'll try anything once as long as it isn't icy out there, we may have to do it in fur suits to keep warm.

Hey! what? it's for practical reasons only :p

Ren-Raku

ok street sex it is. I'll try anything once as long as it isn't icy out there, we may have to do it in fur suits to keep warm.

Hey! what? it's for practical reasons only :p

Fine, but you'll have to buy me one, I beat someone to death with mine :3

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
  1. Roll out of bed, start a shower.
  2. Wake around noon, lounge for the rest of the day.
  3. Jump out of bed, be productive.

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
Normally my dad wakes me up 35 minutes before my alarm goes off, so I lay in bed either trying to go back to sleep or staring at my clock thinking about how much I'm going to hate getting out of bed. Then, once my alarm goes off, I get up, get dressed, have coffee, and go to school.

Sometimes, what wakes me up is my dog biting my face because I rolled over her.