• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wake up?

-Lucario-

Silibus, you will forever be my rival when it comes to forum welcoming. Some day I will beat you to every newcoming member that ever joins this forum. The day is coming silibus, BELIEVE IT! (shameless naruto plug FTL x.x)

---Guilmon---

Blames Government.
yeah I was gone pretty long +_+

Uh the way I wake up? Weekends-My own lazyness
Weekdays-Alarm for school (You heard right, school (I blame the government))

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Silibus, you will forever be my rival when it comes to forum welcoming. Some day I will beat you to every newcoming member that ever joins this forum. The day is coming silibus, BELIEVE IT! (shameless naruto plug FTL x.x)
Why must we be rivals? You must become my successor. I leave for about six months on January 13th of next year. Make sure to be polite and kind, offering any assistance you can.

My sleep fact: I tend to be more energetic with less sleep.

-Lucario-

Why must we be rivals? You must become my successor. I leave for about six months on January 13th of next year. Make sure to be polite and kind, offering any assistance you can.

My sleep fact: I tend to be more energetic with less sleep.

Mmmmm I guess so, but why are you leaving for 6 months D:! Forums aren't gonna be the same without you :/.

Just to get this forum somewhat back on topic
Random sleep fact about me: I have a tendency to knee the wall in my room during my sleep, causing me to wake up to horrible pain in my knee (as well as my head [see past posts for details]) from time to time.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Mmmmm I guess so, but why are you leaving for 6 months D:! Forums aren't gonna be the same without you :/.

Just to get this forum somewhat back on topic
Random sleep fact about me: I have a tendency to knee the wall in my room during my sleep, causing me to wake up to horrible pain in my knee (as well as my head [see past posts for details]) from time to time.
I will be training for the Air Force. My job: Aircraft Electrical and Enviromental System APR. Basic training is 8 weeks, and technical training lasts 16 weeks. I should be able to get onto a computer during tech training. (Not positive about that though) I will be keeping in touch with friends through letters.

Sleep fact: I am a light sleeper but can sleep under any condition.

-Lucario-

oh I see. Well good luck to ya silibus (in advance) *salutes*. Yeah just make sure to get your work done first before you post on FAF when your at the airforce. Don't want to miss one of those essentiel lessons just because you were too busy talking to us :X

Another random sleep fact about me: The longest I have ever slept in one day was 20 hours. Felt like I got ran over by a truck when i woke up.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Sleep fact: I wake up about 3 times every night... >.>
I do too @_@
oh I see. Well good luck to ya silibus (in advance) *salutes*. Yeah just make sure to get your work done first before you post on FAF when your at the airforce. Don't want to miss one of those essentiel lessons just because you were too busy talking to us :X

Another random sleep fact about me: The longest I have ever slept in one day was 20 hours. Felt like I got ran over by a truck when i woke up.
Thank you ^_^

Fact: The least amount sleep I had was 8 hours, out of 72.

---Guilmon---

Blames Government.
I will be training for the Air Force. My job: Aircraft Electrical and Enviromental System APR. Basic training is 8 weeks, and technical training lasts 16 weeks. I should be able to get onto a computer during tech training. (Not positive about that though) I will be keeping in touch with friends through letters.
That sucks...But Luc is right; either way it'll be less fun without you around >.<;

Sleep fact: I've once gone 3 and a half days without sleep, or food.

Luc now there's something I haven't told ya. x3

Last edited:

-Lucario-

Guys im making a post for random sleep facts, post on their!

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Fact: The least amount sleep I had was 8 hours, out of 72.

My brother's friend got 14 out of 168. Yes that's a full week. During a special forces field training. You know, running several tenths of kilometers through a deep forest somewhere in the middle of some moutains, aside from other things XD

Not to say much, later he slept for a week, with short moments when he got up to eat something and visit the loo XD

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
My brother's friend got 14 out of 168. Yes that's a full week. During a special forces field training. You know, running several tenths of kilometers through a deep forest somewhere in the middle of some moutains, aside from other things XD

Not to say much, later he slept for a week, with short moments when he got up to eat something and visit the loo XD

Sounds like a plan!

i always wake up on my own @_@
my body has this internal clockthat wakes me up anywhere between 5 am and 7 am, it gets annoying because i'd love to sleep in sometime.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I wake up by myself as well, but I'd love to wake up next to someone...

LOL, he meant he's able to wake up on his own accord XD
But I understood it like that too initially XD

*Wakes up cold and lonely*

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Wtf there are two Guilmons in FAF ;o

Oh damn, I didn't look close and though it was Flare XD

BTW, a female Guilmon... That's just wrong.