• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wake up?

mattprower08

Tails Fan ^^
my dad wakes me up at 6:30, but me and my bro(Mostly my bro) start to fall asleep whilst we are sitting on the couch downstairs, but after that we get dressed and ready for school

Laze

Big 'Modo
For most of this week I'll be up at 4:30am for work and the lark. But I don't mind, sure it may be cold and dark, but there will be pretty much no-one else around and I enjoy having a pre-graft "dance about on the street to my MP3 player while no one else can see" session. And I sort of like things like that.

In this case, I usually spend the mornings seeing if it's possible to clamber into a cup of coffee as it looks awfully warm in there.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I open my eyes, lye there for a few minutes, get a glass of water, and then I start the day. I can't stand alarm clocks, they piss me off to no end.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
I woke up at 9am, 11am, and 1pm and finally decided to stay up at 2pm. -_-; I keep staying up till 6am playing games.