• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wake up?

-Lucario-

Good thing im level 100 then huh? (BTW how come i can never hit level 101???)

Gremlins are the ones that cause planes to fall out of the sky. They are run by Ted Turner, so his news channels have something to report.
i thought snakes did that!!

omg it's a conspiracy DX

-Lucario-

Bill Gates has a block on it.

.........*&$ing bill gates......

BTW huey, it was I who mentioned hand cuffs (see back one page). Why did ya want to know o_O

-Lucario-

They are more scarier then Orange from code geass..... (poor guy looks like a robot >.> )

x3 raep.

and i liekd orange :3 he ended up being epic later in the series ^ ^

-Lucario-

Yeah sherioushly! Poor orange. He so didn't need to get his face over radiated like that >.>. Oh well he is still my all time favorite character from code geass, probably because of the last scene that he is seen in inside of code geass R2 (Can't tell you what the scene was because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who wants to or is watching the series.) xD

>_>

Nuttin =3

........*steps away from heuy*

-Lucario-

I was liek, "He could so start his own company. It would go through the fawking ROOF in sales* (well, least i would buy em ne ways >.> )

-Lucario-

Orange is a guy inside of this one anime called "Code Geass". He was demoted earlier on in the series due to some event that I can't explain (Yesh, im looking out for you people who don't like spoilers >.> ). He later on has some slight alterations done to him which makes him epic because he is the only character in the series that cannot be *gets cut off*

aww, issa guilmon, too :3
it's like everything i adore is here :'D

-Lucario-

This thread has completely gone off track xD

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Nice to have you back ^_^

Attempting to bring this thread back on topic:
I wake up either by the alarm on my cell phone, my cat biting my elbows or naturally.