• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wear your hair?

How do you wear your hair? (legnth)

• Short (Clean cut. fades etc)

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Medium (shags, bobs, anything shoulder legnth)

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • Long (Anything past shoulders)

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Don't give a fuck.

Votes: 20 16.4%

• Total voters
F

FriggaFanatic

It seems, so far, this year is seeing some interesting hairstyles on both male and female alike. With females being anything from various longer asymmetrical bobs, longer layers with warm tones touched with ombre (blech). Males being anything from shags to the new popular "faded" curtain cut. So how do you prefer your own mane? For me it's a more classic, medium legnth shag.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I prefer to wear animal hair weaved into a fabric in the shape of clothing with clothing dye rather than my own hair.
rimshot.sfx

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I just comb it out and let it do its thing. I'll get it trimmed now and then, but I don't do anything special with it.
I keep it at the longer end of short.

Last edited:
I hate my hair.

If it's long it looks good but feels uncomfortable. If it's short it feels comfortable but looks like shit.

F

FriggaFanatic

I prefer to wear animal hair weaved into a fabric in the shape of clothing with clothing dye rather than my own hair.
rimshot.sfx

Must be taking the place of hair tinsel. Probably looks better than ombre, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
My hair was too long. It was growing into a mullet. I had that ended, and now it is just an inch and a half long. I don't touch it.

CannonFodder

CannonFodder

I honestly didn't get it either.
Cotton fabric is made out of sheep fur. The title of the thread is, "How do you wear your hair?". The joke was a play on words saying I'd rather wear clothing made out of cotton fabric, which is made out of sheep fur, rather than just use my hair as clothing.

Zenia

http://i.imgur.com/FwTsByw.jpg

Like that. I start putting it in a pony tail, but instead of pulling it all the way through for a third time, I pull it half way, leaving 2/3 of my hair in a loop and tuck the remaining 1/3 into that loop. I have really long hair. :)

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
I wear my hair like hair,

I had a whole poetic quote about it but evry time I tried to post it my internet went out.

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I just keep it short. About the rest I don't really give a hoot.

badlands

drunken pirate
keep it short, just run the trimmer over it once a fortnight.

CannonFodder

High and mighty.
Do you call it the English monarchy?
a third rimshot
"rimshot" again and I will garrote you
It was worth it.

On the topic of hair styles I keep mine about shoulder length. It's just too hard to keep care of when it gets longer. Actually my hair length right now is a little bit higher than shoulder length.