• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wear your hair?

How do you wear your hair? (legnth)

• Short (Clean cut. fades etc)

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Medium (shags, bobs, anything shoulder legnth)

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • Long (Anything past shoulders)

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Don't give a fuck.

Votes: 20 16.4%

• Total voters

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
on my head, whats left of it. need some rogaine up in this bitch

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
I have long hair down to my butt. I wear my hair long mainly because I have a serious thing for guys with long hair, and I figure it wouldn't be fair to demand that guys grow their hair long if I'm not willing to do so myself. I do get compliments on my hair sometimes; mostly from women, which I don't really care about, but it's nice in a platonic way.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I used to have a Mohawk for several years but when I got a new job a couple years back they didn't like it. Besides my hair is thinning now so I can't really do a good looking Mohawk anymore even if I wanted to have one. Now it's medium up top (about 5 or six inches) an short on the sides and back. Styled by slicking it back or combing it over to one side.

Kangamutt

I actually just got a haircut earlier. Went from shaggy to buzzcut. Wish I could style it, but I know absolutely nobody that knows anything about hairstyles. :/

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I keep mine quite long, down to the small of my back at present. How I keep it depends on how it behaves (It's typically long and a bit wavy, curling nicely at the tips), but most of the time it is either let down or tied up in a ponytail. A fair amount of the time it is braided instead. I've never been sure what to make of my hair; It is a chestnut color in most places, but in some places it's copper.

Littlerock

numb with cold
The shortest my hair's ever been was an inch long, and that was the day I was born :T
Right now, it's past my waist, but not by too far. I usually get it lopped to my shoulders from my waist every two years, but I'm gonna grow it long this time.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I usually let my curls grow, but I shave it if I need to look professional for anything. Like Jorb interviews.

Kangamutt

AUGH I wish I could do that with my hair. Unfortunately when it gets to that length it starts to curl and my hair is very fine so getting it to stand up is such a chore. :<

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Dreads and I have it in a ponytail at the present moment.

I only keep it down when it gets cold and I want to wear a hat.
I'm thinking about cutting it...Ehh...

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I'm just growing mine out to cut it off.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Its usually short, not in any particular style. When i was in school i had the piss constantly took out of me when i tried to have it like everyone else, and had the piss constantly taken out of me for when i didnt. Only reason i dont do much with it now is because the latter takes least effort.

When i was young my hair was nearly white, but then it just went to as dull a brown as you can get.

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
Nice and short. If it grows out my helmets don't fit. And I could set it on fire again.

Dreaming

Medium (shoulders), big and straight. Hnnnnng I can't stand curly hair and mine is naturally curly, not even big curls, just fucking bushy-end curls

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I like to keep mine at a somewhat medium length. The sides are long and the bangs are cut at an angle so I can sweep them to the side easier. Something like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8396038/

I had short hair all throughout my childhood so I can never go back to those dark, boring days. :C