• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wear your hair?

How do you wear your hair? (legnth)

• Short (Clean cut. fades etc)

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Medium (shags, bobs, anything shoulder legnth)

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • Long (Anything past shoulders)

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Don't give a fuck.

Votes: 20 16.4%

• Total voters
F

FriggaFanatic

Everyone has such fabulous noggins.

My hair is thick and poofy. I wish I knew how to de-poof it.

Also am I wierd for liking my hair when it's greasy? That way it appears straight and less poofy.

When you get your haircut it helps to have them take a shit ton of weight out with blending shears, just ask for that next time. Besides that the only way to get it flat is by literally flat ironing it..But like someone said you could always just slick it back throw a leather jacket on and call it a day.

Super jealous right now! Do you just blow dry it forward to get the style to hold?

Umbra.Exe

Revolver Snocelot
Cotton fabric is made out of sheep fur. The title of the thread is, "How do you wear your hair?". The joke was a play on words saying I'd rather wear clothing made out of cotton fabric, which is made out of sheep fur, rather than just use my hair as clothing.
Umm... Cotton fabric is made of cotton fibers. Wool is made from sheep hair.
Unless you're making another joke and I didn't catch it. >>;

I have long hair down to my butt. I wear my hair long mainly because I have a serious thing for guys with long hair, and I figure it wouldn't be fair to demand that guys grow their hair long if I'm not willing to do so myself. I do get compliments on my hair sometimes; mostly from women, which I don't really care about, but it's nice in a platonic way.

My cousin has noticed that most of my favorite characters have long hair. So he says that apparently I have a thing for longhaired guys. Not sure if that's true, or just some coincidence. :\

My own hair is almost to my waist/mid-back at this point. I usually just comb it and tie it back in a ponytail, or just leave it loose. If I could, I'd probably braid it though.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
My hair is straight, semi-thick, parted in the center, and reaches to my lower-mid back.
I dye it something different every few months or so. Right now it's blue in the front, red in the back.
(Looks like this: [image])
I think next month or whenever I get the money, I'm going to bleach it white and make it like icy pastel blue. Maybe with pastel purple or pink tips. I don't know yet.

I don't really do shit with it, aside from dye it and wash it and brush it.
Sometimes I pull it back in a ponytail when I want it out of my face. That's about it.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas

dinosaurdammit

White Devil

Rivers Bluetail

Furry Little Blue Guy
Mine is short and spiked in the front. I like it, it's not super flashy but not boring either. Plus it makes me look a little more effeminate, to be honest, which I don't mind.

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
My hair is currently shoulder length but I plan on cutting is this weekend, hopefully not too short.

Percy

o-o
Mine's medium long, and I don't ever comb it.
I may get a haircut soon though.

Nashida

She do a blep
Medium long-ish. It's past my shoulder blades now. I used to wear it much longer, like past my hips, but in high school I decided it was too long to managed so I braided it and cut it, then donated it.

The length it's at now is better, it's just so friggin' curly, like Merida from Brave curly. I like wearing it down, but job makes me tie it up so my name tag isn't covered.

I'll get it cut shorter in the spring so it stays off the back of my neck and helps keep me cool.

toddf-alt

colla colla tag, y'all
I shaved my head once and discovered I have some bad-ass scars on my scalp. But, the jarhead look doesn't suit me; so I just keep about an inch everywhere and put in a bit of styling wax every now and then.

Magick

Posing school graduate
Medium length right now, gonna grow it a bit longer while doing a bit of home texturing, see how it goes.

Kazooie

Crusader for Cute
I usually get it cut short, and have it blossom into a messy, white-washed fro.

Recently I have decided to actually attempt to Turn It Into Something, although I am not sure What, yet.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I usually get my hair cut really short every 6 months and just let it grow out because I'm too lazy to maintain a hairstyle.

I'm probably going to go get it cut tomorrow, since it's been getting in the way lately.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Short.

Specifically, I like to have it such that pulling my bangs down puts them just below the bridge of my glasses. It rests right at my eyebrows like this and is slightly swished to my right. 'Tis straight. :3

medium-length and shaggy
Actually, Shaggy is one of my nicknames. I have also been referred to as a Beatle and as Bieber by some jackass once upon a time.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you exhibit A.

image_preview.php

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
medium-length and shaggy
Actually, Shaggy is one of my nicknames. I have also been referred to as a Beatle and as Bieber by some jackass once upon a time.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you exhibit A.

image_preview.php

Now this is a hairstyle!! It's gotta slight 70's kick to it but hell, the 70's were stylish.

Now this is a hairstyle!! It's gotta slight 70's kick to it but hell, the 70's were stylish.

Thanks, but this is actually pretty funny...time for a quick story!
There was a band in the 70s called the Steve Miller Band. One of my coworkers happens to be named Steve Miller, but the irony of this is that he thinks my hair is unprofessional and a couple weeks ago he asked me when I'm gonna get it cut. I didn't tell him I plan to cut it in July, I don't think he would've liked that one bit...

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Thanks, but this is actually pretty funny...time for a quick story!
There was a band in the 70s called the Steve Miller Band. One of my coworkers happens to be named Steve Miller, but the irony of this is that he thinks my hair is unprofessional and a couple weeks ago he asked me when I'm gonna get it cut. I didn't tell him I plan to cut it in July, I don't think he would've liked that one bit...

:C Don't cut that hair. He's jealous. :V

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Yeah man keep that hair. I was annoyed as shit when I had to ditch my mohawk.

F

FriggaFanatic

My hair is straight, semi-thick, parted in the center, and reaches to my lower-mid back.
I dye it something different every few months or so. Right now it's blue in the front, red in the back.
(Looks like this: [image])
I think next month or whenever I get the money, I'm going to bleach it white and make it like icy pastel blue. Maybe with pastel purple or pink tips. I don't know yet.

I don't really do shit with it, aside from dye it and wash it and brush it.
Sometimes I pull it back in a ponytail when I want it out of my face. That's about it.

Hmm, it's going to be a bitch to get it that light :c. You're going to go through quite a few stages before it gets to white depending on your current depth (level) right now (red, red orange, orange, yellow etc)..You may just want to get it to yellow and use a violet toner..But even then keep an eye on it to make sure it's lifting well and/or breakage.

Mine's medium long, and I don't ever comb it.
I may get a haircut soon though.

Hopefully as in haircut you mean reshape because you have fantastic hair!! :c