• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How do you wear your hair?

How do you wear your hair? (legnth)

• Short (Clean cut. fades etc)

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Medium (shags, bobs, anything shoulder legnth)

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • Long (Anything past shoulders)

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Don't give a fuck.

Votes: 20 16.4%

• Total voters

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
I wish I could wear my hair long, when I was a kid I had silky smooth hair and wore it about as long as my shoulder blades. Then my grandpa called me a faggot and cut it off with a utility knife. Ever since then it's grown in curly and now I generally buzz it to no more than half an inch.

Springdragon

Yesterday, I got a decent haircut for the first time in my life. I have really stiff hair with two whorls in the back, a cowlick on one side in the front, and three large scars that make it part funny. Plus, my hair is gel-resistant and likes to stand up perpendicular to my scalp, especially when wet. I've been trying to get a nice clean conservative fade for the past three years, but it always ends up too short like a chiapet, or the sides are too long and it cat-ears.

I had to be dragged in by the scruff, but going to a professional was worth it.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Short hair is cleanliness. When I've grown my hair out long, it gets really, really itchy, with dandruff and getting shorn is a great relief. The smoothness also makes it easier to clean and requires less shampoo, which is an added benefit. Also, I think short hair is ideal for those men who want to display a professional, respectful, and highly-disciplined image.

Tignatious

More fashionable than Gucci
My hair is to my lower back/top of my ass. It's dyed in a fade that goes from dark brown-auburn to bright red. I've been growing my hair and wearing it this long for...12 years now. I've had bangs and layers over the years, but nothing major that takes away from the length.

So I cut my hair today....and it looks like Sollux grew the sides of his hair out and then somebody went apeship on his bangs :/ NEVER letting my mom cut my hair ever again.

I guess Ill just have to hairspray the shit out of the little bit of bangs that I have left and pin it back :I

Last edited:
F

FriggaFanatic

So I cut my hair today....and it looks like Sollux grew the sides of his hair out and then somebody went apeship on his bangs :/ NEVER letting my mom cut my hair ever again.

I guess Ill just have to hairspray the shit out of the little bit of bangs that I have left and pin it back :I

Aw can't be that bad :I. I would help but i'd need a pic =/.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kentarvos

Professional Minion
My hair looks like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts when I wake up. One of these days, I'm just gonna leave it that way.

Rivers Bluetail

Furry Little Blue Guy
I have mine kinda flipped up in the front, I think I'm gonna dye the tips blue ^^ Anyone else dye their hair?

Mike Lobo

On my head.

All jokes aside, I cut my own hair randomly. Sometimes it's almost an afro, and sometimes I'm almost bald.

Magick

Posing school graduate
I have mine kinda flipped up in the front, I think I'm gonna dye the tips blue ^^ Anyone else dye their hair?

I've only dyed mine black, but when I tried coloring it the color just washed right out :/

S

Sar

I wear my hair like a hat.

For its length it's pretty versite with the right clips.

DrewlyYours

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Haven't had a full head of hair since I was 17. I'm rockin the natural horse shoe look. Wish the rest would fall out.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
I can't vote in the poll because my hair is not shoulder length, but it certainly isn't clean cut. Its quite thick and long for a guy, not rocker length, but still.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Everyone has such fabulous noggins.

My hair is thick and poofy. I wish I knew how to de-poof it.

Also am I wierd for liking my hair when it's greasy? That way it appears straight and less poofy.
Do you normally use conditioner? Using shampoo only results in flatter hair for me.

Schwimmwagen

Do you normally use conditioner? Using shampoo only results in flatter hair for me.

I don't really know what I use, I happen to just grab whatever stuff is available in the bathroom (I don't have my own stuff) but I do avoid anything that "volumizes" or whatever.

Rivers Bluetail

Furry Little Blue Guy
I don't really know what I use, I happen to just grab whatever stuff is available in the bathroom (I don't have my own stuff) but I do avoid anything that "volumizes" or whatever.
This. Mine gets all frizzy and poofalicious, I hate it -_- And I'm too cheap to buy nice shampoo. I long for the day my locks may flow freely, like the true warriors of Valhalla.

S

Sar

Even Shower Gel? I just go for that and I always wondered if that counts as shampoo.
Dumbass question I know, but does it mean I would bring one bottle or two to the Gym?

Last edited by a moderator:

Macxi

I make comics!
Always gotta have short hair! Well, what's considered short for a female, anyway (probably would account for medium on the poll). I haven't had my hair longer than my shoulders since I was a kid around 10 years old or something. I guess most of it is laziness, and keeping my hair nice and short means all I really have to do to style it is brush it a few times and puff it out with hairspray (otherwise it's just terribly flat).

The hairstyle I have is very simple and plain though, and kind of makes me look younger than I actually am. When I get my hair cut, I generally get it shortened to a pixie-like hair style but it grows out so fast that it is halfway to my neck the majority of the time (until I bother to get it cut again, haha).

ObeyTheSnarf

Clam enthusiast
Cotton fabric is made out of sheep fur. The title of the thread is, "How do you wear your hair?". The joke was a play on words saying I'd rather wear clothing made out of cotton fabric, which is made out of sheep fur, rather than just use my hair as clothing.
Cotton fabric is made out of cotton, which is a plant. Wool is made from sheep fur.