• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How does Baldi kill you?

S

Sagt

I have no idea who/what Baldi even is.

Specify a bit more, maybe?

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
He probably beats you to death with the ruler.

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
From what I have seen of that "game", he's a sprite object with a simple method of pathfinding pre-determined by the map design, and speed/behavior governed by in-game choices. Upon encroaching the player's position, an image file of his face is cast to the screen along with a loud, nondescript sound, and the game ends. I imagine nothing beyond that is coded because it's the same template other popular, uhhh, "horror" game developers use on a regular basis.

D

DaWaffleWolf

From what I have seen of that "game", he's a sprite object with a simple method of pathfinding pre-determined by the map design, and speed/behavior governed by in-game choices. Upon encroaching the player's position, an image file of his face is cast to the screen along with a loud, nondescript sound, and the game ends. I imagine nothing beyond that is coded because it's the same template other popular, uhhh, "horror" game developers use on a regular basis.
............what he said........