• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How fitting to the body or tight are fursuits?

artisticKitsune

they/them he/him
Sorry if this is an odd question but I wanna get a full fursuit when I'm old enough and have the money, but I worried about how tight fitting body suits are?
I have a lot of issues with tight fitting clothing or clothing that fits directly to my body so I wear a lot more looser clothes because those are comfy, so I was wondering how loose fursuits are and how easy or freely can you move around in them?

HallowQueen

Candy is dandy~
sweet heart, a well made suit is made exactly to your specifications, whst you ask for is what you get, some suits are made for dancing in and others just for looking pretty in poses, they get real warm but fit is always negotiable!

artisticKitsune

they/them he/him
sweet heart, a well made suit is made exactly to your specifications, whst you ask for is what you get, some suits are made for dancing in and others just for looking pretty in poses, they get real warm but fit is always negotiable!

Oh alright, that does make sense XD
With the name "Fursuit" I know that they're made to fit to your own body so I was a little nervous about how much they fit to your body ^^;