• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How furry are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
LOL!!
Must be hard for you, watching your ass all the time XD

???

With "heat" i mean the "hot 'temperament'" of Dragons.
What has that to do with my ass?

RedVein

Cherry Blossom
There is no depth pf furry fandom, there are just the people that take it a bit to far as to start haveing sex with there pets.

Alblaka

O.O Thats extreme...

Luckyly its pretty difficult to get an dragon pet and so me cant happent his :p

Baddwill

Beat Konducta
well, I can't really explain that... all I can say is, it just makes you happy when you see someone in a fursuit, waving to you, and coming up to hug you... I guess it's just a good feeling?

I guess so, How is it possible to live that furry pride quote you have? I must question everything!!! lol

mctanuki

Fursuiting Nerd
well, I can't really explain that... all I can say is, it just makes you happy when you see someone in a fursuit, waving to you, and coming up to hug you... I guess it's just a good feeling?

I dig changing people's reactions to me. When suiting, they see me as cute and approachable, instead of scary and imposing. Plus, I just feel more outgoing and playful when I'm suiting. It's kinda hard to be depressed or serious when you're dressed like an animal^^ I do the same thing with Victorian suits. Sometimes, I even combine the two:3

Alblaka

response to your other post... yea, we're just about the same amount of furry you and I :D
Hey, you have changed our Avi ^^ nice one

I think fursuiting could be interesting... Maybe i try it some day, if i get the money, the time, the space...

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I'm not going to say I'm the most furry or furrier then anyone else I'm just extremely furry. I wish I was a decent artist but I'm not so I enjoy others art and if I had a fursuit I'd wear it for fun and to find other furs in my area.

gypsythecabbit

I like animals, anthropomorphic characters, and I'd wear a fursuit if I had one, but no, I don't consider myself a furry. I don't feel any spiritual feelings towards it, and as for fetishes, I might have one or two furry fetishes, but overall, I prefer humans.

thegayotaku

Finding My Inner Furr
I like animals, anthropomorphic characters, and I'd wear a fursuit if I had one, but no, I don't consider myself a furry. I don't feel any spiritual feelings towards it, and as for fetishes, I might have one or two furry fetishes, but overall, I prefer humans.

Hehe, yeah, humans are fun!!! but making someone howl when they climax could be fun too!

BritFoxx

The Hat Man
I like the art, I like the people, I like the whole 'thing' in general, and I guess I just go with the flow of things.

Plus it's an excellent excuse to pretend to be an animal *shrug*

Heh, if I ever get that spot in medicine I'd probably look into biochemistry a bit more on cellular fusion and genetic modification for kicks xD

As for actually believing I'm an animal... noo way hozay. I regularly think how sweet it'd be to be [x] or what it would feel like to be [y] but I'm by no means into that stuff.

Fursuiting also puzzles me.. and as a child?? I see one and I was RUNNING. Never for me Dx

WhiteLion0089

For me, it's pretty cool to have a form or being that is not like you. Having an animal form and the excitment of finding out what kind of animal you really are. Also, the only way I see myself being a fur is liking the art, furry characters in shows, and also I include anthro characters in some of my novels. Other than that, I don't consider myself to be a lion in desquise of a human or fursuiting or anything of that nature. And I wouldn'y go around in public, yelling "I'M A FURRY!!! LOOK AT ME!!!" :p

Urban Wolf

I can hat!
well, people are nice so far. The concept appeals to me. The artwork is great. Never fursuited so wouldn't know, the RP is fun, i love writing about my Fursona, playing furries in vidja games. Furry TV shows (moon over minerva http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOAWjDUG9SY)
basically all except the yiff which frightens and confuses me.. in time?.... no..

Иван

First post: 07-16-2006, 01:05 AM

Whatever, this seems interesting enough. How furry am I? I like anthro animals [duh] and draw them on the side from time to time. I also bash you ["you" being the fandom in general] with my friends and laugh at your drama on a regular basis. :D

[Don't get me wrong, I do love a fair number of you, but furries are just so lulzy! :p]

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
[Don't get me wrong, I do love a fair number of you, but furries are just so lulzy! :p]

true... it's because of youtube... or at least, I think it is... trolls have literally gotten to all my friends on youtube, and now they spend their days trolling everybody, including their fellow furries... tis' sad

anyway, I'm one of those actual nice furries who don't go around saying "epic fail" at everything I can prove wrong T_T

I'd go to fur cons, and just hang out with fellow furs... I'm starting to think half this community is all about lulz to begin with... no fun, just lulz and... hatred :(

Иван

anyway, I'm one of those actual nice furries who don't go around saying "epic fail" at everything I can prove wrong T_T

Well, now I feel like an ass :/

I'm starting to think half this community is all about lulz to begin with... no fun, just lulz and... hatred :(

The lulz and hatred IS the fun! :D And it's not like some furries don't deserve it...

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Well, now I feel like an ass :/

The lulz and hatred IS the fun! :D And it's not like some furries don't deserve it...

oh, I'm not saying you're an ass... wait... don't look at my sig o.o that doesn't count xD

and yea, I'd say that's the problem... call me a pussy or whatever, but geez... it's turned from a happy go lucky fandom for those who are discovering who they are, to an encyclopedia dramatica rip off... :(

Alblaka

oh, I'm not saying you're an ass... wait... don't look at my sig o.o that doesn't count xD

and yea, I'd say that's the problem... call me a pussy or whatever, but geez... it's turned from a happy go lucky fandom for those who are discovering who they are, to an encyclopedia dramatica rip off... :(

Hmmm... i didn't have known this fandom before the last some days.
So why it isn't a "happy go lucky fandom"?

Status
Not open for further replies.