• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How furry are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Иван

Hmmm... i didn't have known this fandom before the last some days.
So why it isn't a "happy go lucky fandom"?

Once FA goes back up, browse some journals.

You'll see.

Yes, you'll see...

Koei_Graywolf

Lone Figure
To me, being a "furry" is just my hobby, not my lifestyle. I enjoy the art, drawing it and browsing it, and a lot of the people inside the fandom seem nice enough. Just gotta watch out for the really weird ones... >.>

I joined FurAffinity April of last year, so I guess I've seen a fair amount of the fandom. No matter if you love or hate the fandom, you have to admit there are some pretty talented artists here! That's what I'm in it for, mostly, the artwork. I don't wear a fursuit, I RARELY RP, and I haven't attended a fur con... Though I'd like to someday!

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
i just like furry pics and look them up as kind of a hobby, that and i am fascinated by them and like to research things that interest me. i really don't care what orientation people are or if they are furry or not, but i don't like people who hate furries or any other living beings, they sicken me.

Vesuro

~Such a Rush~
It means there are too many emos, and on the other hand too many touchy/oversensitive fools.

This community is very easy to lol at sometimes.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
-.-
Really?

Doesn'T seen much of them, int he momemtn can only remember one...

Vesuro

~Such a Rush~
I'm a lifestyle furry I guess, so I've been there and seen it all, and sometimes I'm pretty easy to lul at.

When planting attributes on myself it's right up there with 'male' and 'bisexual'.

Alblaka

lol lol lol

ps just forget my user name

Should i quote the nice sig of an user around here:

"If you ever write in this forum, you're a furry, there's no way back!"

:p ;)

Badballs

Beautiful Jerk
I never really understood the desire to 'express' your furryness in the world.
I draw animal people. Sometimes they diddle. It is not other people's business.
I wouldn't go around telling people about my other kinks, so why this one?

And to chime in on the body hair thing, I get visible stubble by evening even if I shave in the morning. :(. I'm going to end up like every other male in my family, and get regularly picked up by zoos who think I'm a rogue grizzly.
I like being thin! I dun' wanna be a bear...

Alblaka

I too don't run around, shoputing "Look, world; I'm a furry!" -.-
The world would kill me... but that would be better then my parents kill me cuz that ^^

But if i would have the chance to get into a nice scale fursuit and go to a furcon... I would cancel ALL other thinks to get there...

Alblaka

As for me problably just a hobby, I like the art :)

Be careful ^^

So it beginns with me, too.
First only the art... (ok, it was yiff art) but then... FURRYNESS, YIPPIH!!;)

Alblaka

As it seens its a good desease :p

yeah, it's better disease as "Windpocken". That's nearly nothing, but you musn't go to school 4 weeks... or 2, don't know...

Alblaka

I think i can't translate diseases word for word -.-
But i try:

Airblisters?
Skyhills?
Windsmallpox?

Badballs

Beautiful Jerk
Hmm. What are the symptoms? Perhaps you mean chicken pox.
Is it highly infectious and typically given to children deliberately to prevent a more serious condition caused by the same infection in later life?

Alblaka

Hmm. What are the symptoms? Perhaps you mean chicken pox.
Is it highly infectious and typically given to children deliberately to prevent a more serious condition caused by the same infection in later life?
It sounds like it is.
You get red pox all over your body.

AK_Sandfire

AK_Sandfire
I'm a huge fan of the art and wish i could draw "like that" but i'm also a furry IRL and EVERYBODY knows it i am absolutely ecstatic about finding furs up here in alaska, my biggest goal is anthrocon 2014.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
How's about reporting necros instead of posting off-topic in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.