• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How goes it!

Ryder.Rough

Everyone needs some R&R
Hi! I'm Ryder! I'm a 21-year-old college student who went from "What harm could get one pic of an ideal wolf version of me do?" to "If I have to choose between a fursuit and children in the future I'm choosing the fursuit." in one week. I mean I really shouldn't have been surprised. I've been using Ryder Rough as my drag persona for three years and once even wore a tail on stage so fictional re-imaging isn't something new to me. I'm excited to make him into a fursona as well and I'm hoping to meet some friendly furs to help me explore this new world of thought!

Render

If you can lick it, it's probably safe
Banned
Hiya Ryder! Yep, you got it bad lol welcome to the family :)

Ryder.Rough

Everyone needs some R&R
Hello and welcome.

Others would say that there is no escape now, but I have the feeling that you have already worked this out for yourself.
I'd argue this is the escape! And thank you :) I'm hoping to pick up on the terminology and such so I don't have the look of fresh meat on me for too long!

LadySajani

Welcome! Have a cookie!

Yep, this is the escape. A "safe spot" you could say.

B

blue sky love

Fursuits are so cool, are you ever going to make or commission one? My lover and I plan to commission ours =)

B

blue sky love

ohh, btw... WELCOME :3 gave you a like for your Trophy Point accumilation