• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How High and Tight do You Wear Your Pants?

Well?

• high height

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • medium height

Votes: 51 61.4%
  • "lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground" height

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • tight

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • fitting with room to spare

Votes: 57 68.7%
  • falling down :V

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters

Kanin

B is for Bull****
I might wear low-rise skinny jeans. >_>

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
A little bit above my hips and pretty tight, though I love wearing bell bottoms.

Werecatdawn

Better then ever!! ...Right?
The true question is... WHY THE F*CK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

You plan on buying us all pants?

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
I usually wear jeans or sweat pants, with a belt, at waist level. They are usually baggy or medium. Tight pants on me = hell no. I don't want to be uncomfortable.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
but everything feels so cool when you can't feel your legs. :3
Like this guy?
rayman.jpg

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
I like it fitting my waist and the legs to have a little breatheing room. :3

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Lookin' like a fool with my pants on the ground.

In my defense I have a size 32 waist and I'm 6"3. Most of that 6"3 is spent on my legs. It's hard to shop for clothes and even though I wear a belt they still sag.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
Lookin' like a fool with my pants on the ground.

In my defense I have a size 32 waist and I'm 6"3. Most of that 6"3 is spent on my legs. It's hard to shop for clothes and even though I wear a belt they still sag.

That's my problem... Height really burns through wallets... Shoes are a problem too, big feet...

Len_5

Awoh!! Who's bad!!
I wear them a little tight but now like people who's pants are like a second layer of skin. And I wear mine a tiny bit below the waist. I also am one of those fruitcakes that always wear belts, always.

Solas

Compulsive Digger
I don't like tight pants; neither wearing them, nor looking at them, granted I have yet to see anyone actually wear them well. However, pants should also remain on as opposed to on the ground.

Not like americans do and make that so they don't need to lift off the pants when they shit.

It's not high and not low, perfectly normal.