• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How is my art looking?

Rock E.Horror

Loves Cruis'n USA music
Well, after spending months here, i noticed that i should show my art here, and ask for critiques and advices for my art style.
Here, the link to my gallery.
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/namelessweasel/
I dont have to much pics; i'd better ask how to improve them before i draw more, Also, check my scraps folder, there i have all the sketches i do.

Thats all, Bye!

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
It says you're trying to draw weasels but, like you mentioned on one picture, they wind up looking more like dogs. I'd suggest looking up pictures of weasels because the main problem is that the facial features are too blocky or pointed. Especially the ears.

Rock E.Horror

Loves Cruis'n USA music
It says you're trying to draw weasels but, like you mentioned on one picture, they wind up looking more like dogs. I'd suggest looking up pictures of weasels because the main problem is that the facial features are too blocky or pointed. Especially the ears.

Google images is going to be very useful, i forgot about it.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
They are a god send to artists who need a reference to draw from or to use for reference of anatomy and poses.
I will say they do get a little weird over time though. One moment you're searching dogs and then the next moment you're looking up 'sexy furniture'. Those were for two different pictures of course :u