• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How long do you sleep for?

Scaly Fal

Racing Dragon
I have never lived in a dystopian moonscape before. Maybe we can go to San Francisco and live amongst the homeless. We won't have a home but we'll have each others asses.:V

O-O I just changed my answer to the thread-I now get NO sleep. You can interet that any way you choose

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Am I the only natural early bird? I wake up at 6AM pretty much every day and go to bed at 10:30/11. I like having the mornings to myself, but it sucks with friends because I have to wait for their sleepy asses to wake up.

Mittens

Anything between 5 and 12 hours, depends on what I'm doing with my life at the time. I can't function very well when I've hardly slept. :c
My sleeping pattern's fucked up since I've moved back home though.

Seekrit

Am I the only natural early bird? I wake up at 6AM pretty much every day and go to bed at 10:30/11. I like having the mornings to myself, but it sucks with friends because I have to wait for their sleepy asses to wake up.

I hate that. When I'm in Normal mode, I'm up at 7am err'day. My friends sleep in to the 3pm, and always want to do things around 9pm so I'm always knackered -_-

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
It depends. I have to get up around 7:30. Some times I go to bed ad 1am, some times midnight, some times 11pm. So I usually get somewhere between 6 and 8 hours of sleep.
I always feel fine during the day, I just need a ridiculously long time to get going in the morning X3

Tossu-sama

a.k.a. Lawrence John
I can manage through a week of work with four hours of sleep per night but I usually patch it up during weekends.
I did go to work with just one hour of sleep because the first day got me all nervous and shit.

Now that I'm unemployed I sleep as much as I can. It can be anything from eight to 12 hours but usually the sunshine wakes me up even if I still feel like sleeping.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Anywhere from 2-5 hours a night/morning. Im to god damn busy for much sleep. My mate hates it cuz im either up working, drawing, listening to music, watching tv, cleaning, reading, wrenching on my RCs, or playing games. Alot of the time im doing all of that at once. I am indeed a busy bat.

Last edited:
I could sleep between 2-10 hours long. It all depends on what occurred before going to sleep, how much caffeine I consumed, whether or not I bothered taking my melatonin supplement, etc.

Zabrina

Awoken
Usually anywhere between 6-9 hours. I usually rise at about six or seven.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
My bodies circadian rhythm is out of whack. I can either not sleep for days because of insomnia or I could sleep-in for a whole day. Lately though, I've found myself going to bed at 11 p.m. and waking up at 4 a.m., so I'm clocking in at 5 hours. Usually I can function off of 3-7 hours. Anymore than that and I'm sleepy the rest of the day :\ Any less than 3 hours and I might as well not sleep at all.

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
Usually around 8 hours.

And then, after I wake up, unless I have something to keep me awake (loud noise, food, stuffs), I will just take another 3 hours nap right afterward after turning on my PC.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Unlike most people here, I guess I don't get enough sleep. Not because I can't, just because I decide to stay up quite late most nights. Infact, I nearly never actually get in a full 12 hours. I generally don't feel tired the next day, so why not?

Dreaming

There's no pattern, it's literally physically painful to attempt one. I usually sleep 9-10 or even 20 hours, there's no point in bothering with an alarm since I'll just sleep through it :L I've struggled to keep a sleeping pattern since I was like 13, managed to fuck that one up when I pulled my first all-nighter and it's never recovered... it's an absolute pain in the ass to pass out or fall asleep, it's an even bigger pain in the ass and usually painful to get out of bed before my body wants to

I was so screwed in school - Running on 4 hours of sleep, turning up late every damn day feeling physically ill and exhausted, no wonder my grades suffered so horribly :c

Probably worth looking into http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_disorder aka. "Lazy Teenager Disorder"

Monocled Unicorn

The Gentlemanly Unicorn
Sleeping pattern? What's that?

My sleep is completely random, my only restriction being my daily work/plans. I've gone without sleep for 36 hours, and I've also slept for 17 hours before.

Kosdu

I usually get around 10hours of sleep when I don't have school.

During school, I guess it'd be around 7 1/2 hours.

No school:

around 11PM to 10AM

School:

Around 11PM to 6:30AM

I sleep in as long as physically possible.

Monocled Unicorn

The Gentlemanly Unicorn
I sleep in a̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ until the pain of staying in bed outweighs the pain of starting the day.

Fixed for accuracy.

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
There was a fantastic time, a magical time when I could get a great ten hours of sleep every night and it was just amazing.

Now I struggle to fall asleep at 7 in the morning just to wake up at noon, it's lame as fuck.