• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How long do you think you'll be a furry?

How long do you think you'll be a furry?

• <1-5 years

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • 6-10 years

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • 11-15 years

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 16-20 years

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • 21-25 years

• 26-30 years

• 30+ years

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Longer than Irreverent ;)

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • Until FAF shuts down

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Sometime around the apocalypse

Votes: 51 48.6%

• Total voters
T

Tewin Follow

I'd like to think this is a lasting hobby, especially after the hundreds I've spent on it.
There are plenty of 30+ furries at conventions who seem like normal people.

I do wonder about how many seemingly ordinary people working in offices/zoos/rescue homes/wherever are also furries, because why not?
It's just a hobby: it doesn't have to effect or show in the rest of my life, so hopefully there won't be a reason to quit as I get older.

Irreverent

I'll probably stick around longer than Irreverent. :mrgreen:

Yena

I'm all 'bout butts!
For eternity.

I'll still be that natural furry.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I skimmed it.

She did what to her dog? D:
EDIT: Also sexism is ruining everything for everyone again.
She volunteered for an animal shelter, adopted one of the dogs, got the dog a vasectomy, molested it and put photos of it all over beastforum, and she hasn't been put behind bars or anything in spite of all this.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
These are like the most random poll options ever. :B

T

Tewin Follow

She volunteered for an animal shelter, adopted one of the dogs, got the dog a vasectomy, molested it and put photos of it all over beastforum, and she hasn't been put behind bars or anything in spite of all this.
Thanks.

Apparently she got away "because she's a girl".
Goddamn it.

I guess so

*takes off clothes*

There, now I'm a natural furry too

In b4 FBI raid.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
I don't know WHY I would stop being a furry save for a sudden change in personality and interest.

Royal Flush

I wanna be elected
I know I will get over it, mostly when around when I hope to start a family. I'll look back at this and laugh, as a good childhood memory. This kind of stuff will ware off sooner than 16 years from now. Or maybe who knows, Maybe I will stay that way, as if in my wife picks up the intrest for it.
I'm Still fifteen things can change very quickly, but thats whats childhood and growth is all about. I could loose intrest in it tommarrow or today or next month. I hope to stay one for some amount of years and time. If I still am by the time I hope to own my own animation studio and put on the idea of shows that include furry characters. This will show you can be anyone to make a succsess in life. By that time in the future I will only be a furry for that reason, or may I will still say as one for the heck of it. I can still build a stable family with it.
One other reason I might stay one is that the animal/species that you choose to be is what you are and shows how you handle your life. Again, this is just a phase we might all go through, and I might come back here and see what has changed, and see how many of my childhood memories of all the "Furries" on the thread have moved on and change in life. Its all a part of growing up, and I know I will not be like this forever.

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
When I drop down dead is the day I stop being furry.

Maybe I should have made that a poll option, but oh well, the apocalypse option seems to be doing nicely.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I guess so

*takes off clothes*

There, now I'm a natural furry too

Hey, this natural furry thing looks like my department!

*takes off clothes*

Oh, crap. It's cold outside.

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
i think 5 or 6 years maybe i unno