• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How long does it take for a trouble ticket to be answered?

Woofstep

I went to dispute a mature lock now that I am over 18, but it has been 10 days in counting and I haven't received any responses.

So I'm just curious now, how long does it take for a trouble ticket to be answered so I know how long I should wait for a response?

quoting_mungo

Usually it should be pretty prompt, with exact response times depending on what your issue is (not all staff handle all types of tickets). Right now, however, we're kinda spread thin, as a number of staff members are focusing on the email-based account recoveries.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but I promise you will get an answer as soon as someone can get to it.

Woofstep

Usually it should be pretty prompt, with exact response times depending on what your issue is (not all staff handle all types of tickets). Right now, however, we're kinda spread thin, as a number of staff members are focusing on the email-based account recoveries.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but I promise you will get an answer as soon as someone can get to it.

It's fine! Take the time that you need!