• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How long have you been in the fandom for?

How long have you been in the fandom for?

• Total voters
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated, if you think you have received this message in error please press * or wait for the beep... *beep*

lolwut

This mean my "joining" error'd out and I'm just a glitch?

The first step to quitting is admitting it's a problem.

But it isn't a problem! I got it all under control! :[

I said that at first too.

Look where I am now...
NO! I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID! FIGHT IT BRO! FIGHT IT!!

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
lolwut

But it isn't a problem! I got it all under control! :[

NO! I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID! FIGHT IT BRO! FIGHT IT!!
You'll get sucked in too, just like me.

At this point there is no escape. I've tried a few times... and failed.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
lolwut

Sorry your response, "I'm a glitch" is not a acceptable answer please hold until assimilation begins
*elevator music starts playing*

You'll get sucked in too, just like me.

At this point there is no escape. I've tried a few times... and failed.

What? No way, I hate everything about the "average fur." Especially the fetishes. How could you get sucked in and what possibly keeps you thinking that you are a fur? That you post on a forum? That is hardly being in a fandom.

When I go on in life, I'm sure I'll laugh this off as extreme boredom.

Sorry your response, "I'm a glitch" is not a acceptable answer please hold until assimilation begins
*elevator music starts playing*

...:3 I got time to pull off a quicky.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
*elevator music stops*
Beginning assimilatio-What the hell man! Do that in the bathroom.

Mentova

What? No way, I hate everything about the "average fur." Especially the fetishes. How could you get sucked in and what possibly keeps you thinking that you are a fur? That you post on a forum? That is hardly being in a fandom.

When I go on in life, I'm sure I'll laugh this off as extreme boredom.

Not every furfag is a fetish and sex obsessed tard.

And you have an FA page, and draw foxes, which you then upload to said FA page.... FURRY!

Not every furfag is a fetish and sex obsessed tard.

And you have an FA page, and draw foxes, which you then upload to said FA page.... FURRY!

I don't know what to say. >:/

I'm sure I'll lose interest eventually. It isn't like I enjoy drawing because of the furry factor. I enjoy drawing period, and I have always loved animals...well foxes anyway.

Mentova

I don't know what to say. >:/

I'm sure I'll lose interest eventually. It isn't like I enjoy drawing because of the furry factor. I enjoy drawing period, and I have always loved animals...well foxes anyway.
You probably will.

Anyways what the hell brought you here anyways, you seem like the least likely person to post on a furfag forum. :V

You probably will.

Anyways what the hell brought you here anyways, you seem like the least likely person to post on a furfag forum. :V

Curiosity and boredom. And I was sure that the average fur didn't behave like the media fur. So people are people, this board is populated, good place to waste time.

Oh and I think furries tend to spend money, rather quickly, on commissions. Why not make a quick buck in my free time?

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
What the... most of you have only been furfags for a year or two? And I thought I was inexperienced in the fandom, having been in it for 5 years.

YOU'RE ALL NEWFAGS.

Wyldfyre

I've been a furry for about 3-4 years now, but only really got into the fandom in the last couple of years.

JoeStrike

WAY older than Mr. Black
How about 'longer than most of the people who post on FAF have been alive'?

Last edited:

numunuucoyote

for me, probably since July, but I didn't really think about myself as in the fandom until around September, and I really haven't really joined any online groups or forums involving the fandom untill early this year.

Irreverent

Since before most of you were born...