• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many dragons out there?

Dragon?

• Yes, i'm a dragon!

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No, I'm not a dragon, but i'm interested to see who is!

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
haha that's freaky!
Yeah, but honestly, He really enjoyed it too (it wasn't exactly painful).

I hope I'm not dragging the subject too far off course, but I'm interested if there's any furry dragons (as opposed to scaly ones), I'm also kinda interested in the benefits / flaws of scales / fur for my dragonsona.

Kahze

Here's my Dragonsona that is an Ice Dragon. He's a little guy around the size of a medium-sized doggie.

3D Model

10047465@400-1362288538.jpg

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Yay, a thread I can post in.

I chose a dragon character because my friends sorta forced me into that identity, though it's my fault for using dragon avatars throughout the years... but I can't complain. It's fitting.

Anyway, get a look at this loser

1453758215.skyboundterror_frilly3.jpg

PGfZX3Z.jpg

I've recently adopted this as my scalesona (having dropped a Charizard and original dragon character [who's getting his own complex story]). His name is Ignavus, Latin for "lazy." He's a magnified version of every one of my bad traits. I created him with the intention of using him in comics and just overall being a douche, but I swear, he's not actually a bad dragon! He just had a rough life and has grown extremely bitter.

He lives in the ruins of an ancient castle that has since collapsed into a massive underground cavern. There, he spends his days loafing around and poking in the castle's library for books, if he can manage to find the pages. He's a self-taught arcanist due to his free time, though he doesn't use magic for anything but amusement.

Talents include being stubborn, pushing people away, not caring, sleeping in, eating, reading, and doing other things dragons are probably good at.

R

Rhinorocket

Here's my Dragonsona that is an Ice Dragon. He's a little guy around the size of a medium-sized doggie.

3D Model

Awh :3 dog sized dragon!
Did you make that 3d model btw?

Yay, a thread I can post in.

I chose a dragon character because my friends sorta forced me into that identity, though it's my fault for using dragon avatars throughout the years... but I can't complain. It's fitting.

Anyway, get a look at this loser

I've recently adopted this as my scalesona (having dropped a Charizard and original dragon character [who's getting his own complex story]). His name is Ignavus, Latin for "lazy." He's a magnified version of every one of my bad traits. I created him with the intention of using him in comics and just overall being a douche, but I swear, he's not actually a bad dragon! He just had a rough life and has grown extremely bitter.

He lives in the ruins of an ancient castle that has since collapsed into a massive underground cavern. There, he spends his days loafing around and poking in the castle's library for books, if he can manage to find the pages. He's a self-taught arcanist due to his free time, though he doesn't use magic for anything but amusement.

Talents include being stubborn, pushing people away, not caring, sleeping in, eating, reading, and doing other things dragons are probably good at.

Ignavus needs to have friends that make him come out more often. lol
What's his favorite magic trick?

Sooo I'm Very Very new to it all, I personally know, feel and choose to be a dragon.

I'm not too sure on what qualities I'd like to choose as determining factors just yet.

From reading, I'm a Balanced type, More So Air and Fire. I like the warmth, but I also enjoy the bone-chilling cold.

I lean towards a primary cyan/sky blue color, and a neon green as a secondary color.

My eye color would be that of a mystic color, probably while/ cloudy blue with a vivid red ring corona.

I guess past this, i really don't know what other details to provide more to the image. [Help ((>,_,<))]

R

Rhinorocket

Yeah, he does need friends lmao
He likes creating portals that lead to nowhere so he can toss his garbage.
That's some real practical magic, I'd like to know that! :0

I guess past this, i really don't know what other details to provide more to the image. [Help ((>,_,<))]
There's also body type! like how many pairs of limbs or wings.
If you do, what kind of things do you hoard? :]

That's some real practical magic, I'd like to know that! :0

There's also body type! like how many pairs of limbs or wings.
If you do, what kind of things do you hoard? :]

Hmmm, True!!! Definately I've been trying to work on. First comes origin (which TYPE of dragon) as that will tell me what kind of shaping i'll have for my body, plus it can help me figure my personality and where i grew up and live. :D

(Im really bad at picking.)

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
You are missing option C on your poll, so allow me to provide it.
-snip-
Contrary to whatever belief you may have, you do not need to post in every thread. If something does not interest you, you may choose to ignore it. That's generally the smartest way to go about things.
Nothing here is directed at you unless it has your name slapped on it. If you genuinely wish to go around posting images showing how uncaring and edgy you are; don't.

Maximor_Bloodpanda

The True Anti-Conformist
Contrary to whatever belief you may have, you do not need to post in every thread. If something does not interest you, you may choose to ignore it. That's generally the smartest way to go about things.
Nothing here is directed at you unless it has your name slapped on it. If you genuinely wish to go around posting images showing how uncaring and edgy you are; don't.
Funny, you don't even live by your own words. You just can't go a while without bothering me. Does it make you feel good?

I post photo responses all the time on forums. And I don't have to agree with everyone.

Wither

Funny, you don't even live by your own words. You just can't go a while without bothering me. Does it make you feel good?
The difference is I'm not being inflammatory to the general user-base of the forum. Just one guy who's too cool for school.
I post photo responses all the time on forums. And I don't have to agree with everyone.
Photo responses are fine. I never meant to say they weren't. At least, I think they're fine. They used to not be, so I'm a bit unsure.
And I don't have to agree with everyone.
You're right. You don't have to agree with anyone.
You also don't have to be a dick.

You certainly can and will, though, no matter how shitty it makes you look, eh?

Maximor_Bloodpanda

The True Anti-Conformist
The difference is I'm not being inflammatory to the general user-base of the forum. Just one guy who's too cool for school.

Photo responses are fine. I never meant to say they weren't. At least, I think they're fine. They used to not be, so I'm a bit unsure.

You're right. You don't have to agree with anyone.
You also don't have to be a dick.

You certainly can and will, though, no matter how shitty it makes you look, eh?
You certainly love making a big scene, just like the typical wannabe social justice warrior, fighting for a problem that doesn't even matter. If you have a problem with me, then stay the hell away from me.

I don't have to agree with everyone, and I certainly don't have to listen to you.

Wither

You certainly love making a big scene, just like the typical wannabe social justice warrior, fighting for a problem that doesn't even matter. If you have a problem with me, then stay the hell away from me.

I don't have to agree with everyone, and I certainly don't have to listen to you.
You really don't want anyone to likely. So edgy. You're real busy digging your hole, too.

I'm actually really hurt, mate. Truly.

speedactyl

Eccentric Friendly Aviator
Why was it my 2nd Fursona. simply it was a development out of our RC club to come up with a functioning Dragon Aircraft back in 2014 . until its completion and maiden flight its becoming a regular flyer at our Club . then I was given a nickname as the Dragon / Dinosaur .
twin_fur2y_dragon__mecha__by_synersignart-d89baxe.jpg

someone from Italy Drew this. happens to be my 2nd fursona.
using this as the basis. Twinfury px35
power_climb___by_synersignart-d8soud4.jpg

2015 just went all out then convert the said aircraft into a partial fursuit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Oh wow, look at all the durgons. Ya'll need to convert to the fox master race.

reptile logic

An imposter among aliens.
Does the handle give it away, or the avatar? I'm a wyvern, to be more accurate. I have seen myself as dragon-kind for many years. Recurring dreams throughout my life may have had something to do with that. The avatar is not me. It's a character from my book; commissioned work. I'm waiting for my 'sona work to be completed. My visual art skills are terrible; my stick figures come out looking like I broke their legs.

Anyway, howdy!