• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many furries know what Bitcoin is?

Do you know what Bitcoin is?

• Yes.

• I have heard of it but don't really know much.

• Isn't it like, a dark web thing?

• Never heard of it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Foxy Emy

Two the Frog for a Tad Longer.... Get it... Tad...
Ah, nice. The 1080 is a good card for gaming despite getting a little old.

I don't actually do much gaming since my daughter was born. She keeps us too busy. :p

Still it has held up. Need to replace the bottom of the case and maybe the mouse pad.

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
I used to trade alt-coins when I was in High school. I had a really fun time doing it too made a good bit of money for a high school student! Used it to buy some stuff I probably shouldn't had. Eventually I cashed out though because I needed the money to pay for college.

Yakamaru

Jag behöver inget karta
I don't actually do much gaming since my daughter was born. She keeps us too busy. :p

Still it has held up. Need to replace the bottom of the case and maybe the mouse pad.
Yeah, I can imagine. Kids are a lot of work from the looks of it, but well worth it in the long run from the looks of it.

I used to trade alt-coins when I was in High school. I had a really fun time doing it too made a good bit of money for a high school student! Used it to buy some stuff I probably shouldn't had. Eventually I cashed out though because I needed the money to pay for college.
Oh hey Zhalo. Long time no see. How you been? =^w^=

Yakamaru

Jag behöver inget karta
Hey! ^-^ I've been doing good been busy with College, decided to look at the forums see how things are now!
Ey that's good to hear. Hope College is going well too?

Haven't seen you in a while, and was wondering how you were faring.

Yakamaru

Jag behöver inget karta
Yep, I'm doing CS and having fun with that! How have you been?
Ey, that's good to hear!
I'm doing pretty damn well I have to say. Work is going pretty great, have a forklift license, lost a lot of weight.. Could go on for a long time but don't want to derail the thread further. ^^"