• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many interested in the fandom own a suit?

Do you fursuit?

• Yes

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

lilyWhite

I wouldn't go for a whole fursuit, though I definitely want just some cat-ears and a cat-tail.

Grimfang

I have some cheapo suits (off the rack from mascot companies) but I plan to commission Qarrezel for a dragon suit when I'm in grad school (1/2 years from now). Now all there's left to to is find out how I can make excuses to wear the thing a lot when I get it. Amateur videos perhaps? I want to get my money's worth out of it. I'll be too busy to really fly all over the place and go to every con, so, yeah, when do you guys fursuit, if you own one? Any suggestions on what to do with a realistic suit (doing stuff for the kiddies is kinda gone, since it'd probably scare them)?

I know a lot of people will wear suits to local meet-ups, and sometimes they'll plan "suit walks" around their area. Also, I've seen a bunch of pics from Fay V that are in restaurants and stuff. Personally, I don't know if I'd be brave enough to wear a suit to a non-furry event. I'd probably be a bad suiter, heh.

Honestly, suiting has never interested me. I mean, it sounds kinda cool, but it also sounds expensive, hot and uncomfortable. So I go without.

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
I think there should be more options. I don't have one, but I know I'll make (who am I kidding, I'll probably buy one) sometime. I want to have a more definite fursona before I do.

Well I would but, that leaves to many variables and it will be a two tailed test basically, I need to specify a null and alternative hypothesis. Statistics can be, odd. And the Null Hypothesis is a yes or no. SO if I really wanted to start a conversation I would do so, unfortunately it's for a project and I have to pick something that interest me. That goes into another study I'm doing on education level of furries and income compared to non-furs though :p later to come.

There should be an option: "Not currently but will in the future"

That would give you a more accurate sample of those who don't currently fursuit due to lack of finances and such to afford a suit, but still have an interest.

As for me, I plan to suit eventually, but haven't the finances to do so. My GF has a tail and ears.

Well I would but, that leaves to many variables and it will be a two tailed test basically, I need to specify a null and alternative hypothesis. Statistics can be, odd. And the Null Hypothesis is a yes or no. SO if I really wanted to start a conversation I would do so, unfortunately it's for a project and I have to pick something that interest me. That goes into another study I'm doing on education level of furries and income compared to non-furs though :p later to come.

(sorry about post at end of this thread my computer is on the fritz)

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
By the way marshmallowe, you can avoid successive posts by using the 'edit' feature at the bottom right toolbar of any previous post you made. :]

Dokid

Generally speaking there are more non-suiters than fursuiters. I make and buy them though. Currently having one commissioned and two made by myself.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I generally find all fursuits creepy and its something i cant see myself doing just yet. Which is wierd because i badly want to make cosplay suits of armour like halo and the cyborg ninja for example, but im too shit and artsy stuff -_-

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Partial yes, partial no.

Would want only hands and a tail at best.