• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many of you are virgins?

Virgin?

• I'm a male who has sexually penetrated my partner.

Votes: 81 23.3%
  • I'm a male who has been sexually penetrated by my partner.

Votes: 55 15.9%
  • I'm a male who has received oral sex from my partner.

Votes: 89 25.6%
  • I'm a female who has been sexually penetrated by my partner.

Votes: 49 14.1%
  • I'm a female who has received oral sex from my partner.

Votes: 37 10.7%
  • I have slept with the member of the same sex and I did not lose my virginity.

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • I have slept with a member of the same sex and I lost my virginity.

Votes: 63 18.2%
  • I'm a virgin.

Votes: 189 54.5%

• Total voters

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
One Vulpine Virgin reporting for duty *salutes*.

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
ha you guys are actually getting action good stuff i expected alot more virgins

Alstor

And twice as shiny
It was the 'no masturbation' part I was commenting on. Having sex at 15 is too young in my personal opinion.
I still find it (the masterbation) icky. So you're right.

Wow, the experienced poster is right, and the newfag is wrong. When has that ever happened? :V

Last edited:

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
You know, I really don't get why losing your virginity is such a badge of honor in today's culture. It's not like it's particularly hard to get laid, so I'm kind of missing what the hubbub is.

And no, I'm not one of the >50 percent that voted yes to being a virgin. I just don't see why people think it's so important. :V

ya know now that u say it i dont know what the big deal is either i remember when i lost it my friend mike was callin me a pimp for like 2 weeks and he even threw a party for me i didnt really understand y he went as far as to throw a party for me, but i just kinda went with it

SnowFox

I still find it (the masterbation) icky. So you're right.

Wow, the experienced poster is right, and the newfag is wrong. When has that ever happened. :V

How does that work? Even when I used to feel bad about doing it I still couldn't help myself!

SnowFox

Does it count if you didn't enjoy it?

T

Tycho

Weren't you gonna cut yourself off from all sorts of communication, including the internet?

That was the plan, at least until sanity managed to get its foot back in the door.

Were you going to have a going-away party for me or something? Sorry to ruin your plans.

Bacu

Meh.
No way am I ever sticking anything of mine inside of anyone else; it's disgusting. Also women are a pain and men are repulsive.