• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many of you are virgins?

Virgin?

• I'm a male who has sexually penetrated my partner.

Votes: 81 23.3%
  • I'm a male who has been sexually penetrated by my partner.

Votes: 55 15.9%
  • I'm a male who has received oral sex from my partner.

Votes: 89 25.6%
  • I'm a female who has been sexually penetrated by my partner.

Votes: 49 14.1%
  • I'm a female who has received oral sex from my partner.

Votes: 37 10.7%
  • I have slept with the member of the same sex and I did not lose my virginity.

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • I have slept with a member of the same sex and I lost my virginity.

Votes: 63 18.2%
  • I'm a virgin.

Votes: 189 54.5%

• Total voters

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Memememememememe

I used to care, now I don't, more important things to worry about, commas.

Kommodore

well what is it?
Look on the bright side. Imagine the money you're saving because you don't have to buy condoms or jewelry or blood tests.
No-one ever said it had to be a regular thing. But realistically yeah there is always that to consider.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
haha, another one of these threads, how grand. well, time to make fun of all of the virgins again

haha they haven't even had sex yet.

DpKH8.png

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
This thread topic is very familiar

To answer this question, of course I'm a virgin
and I'll stay a virgin for a really,really long time...it's never gonna happen

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Yeah. its been done so many times.... im waiting to see it get derailed lol.

and I can help you lose that virginity :3 ...even if you are so short >.>
*tears up*

I don't think I could go through with it, granted someone actually wanted me

no

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Horray for confirming furry stereotypes

1: This is a poll about sex, thus confirming that we are obsessed with the topic.
2: The most votes have by far gone into "I am a virgin," thus confirming that we are lonely.
3: It has been confirmed that this forum is a sausage fest (but that was never in question)

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
*tears up*

no
i was the same way

before i lost it

believe me if you love them then youll be able to go through with it

Usarise

*tears up*

no
aww dont cry! D:

why couldnt you go through with it? whats so difficult? and im sure someone wants you!

1: This is a poll about sex, thus confirming that we are obsessed with the topic.
2: The most votes have by far gone into "I am a virgin," thus confirming that we are lonely.
3: It has been confirmed that this forum is a sausage fest (but that was never in question)
1. Who isnt? :3
2. Im just young..... i dont play on having sex until im at least 18 and out of my parents house.
3.Get the grills ready. were having hot dogs!

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.

Not necessarily.

SirRob

Wait. When were any of these in question?

Alstor

And twice as shiny

But I'm not a sexual person. Can the "all furries are horndogs" sterotype be disproven yet?

Last edited:

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
aww dont cry! D:

why couldnt you go through with it? whats so difficult? and im sure someone wants you!
I just don't feel like I could, or that anyone would be patient enough to wait for me to truly be ready

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
But I'm not a sexual person. Can the "all furries are horndogs" sterotype be disproven yet?

It can't be disproven, as it has already been (repeatedly) proven.