• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

How many of you know Ōkami?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
that says ameterasu, the name of a particular god that happens to be a wolf.
the very character you play in the game.
facepalm.
Garou/ガロ/餓狼 literally means "Hungery wolf" Which is not the same, You fucking moron.

You also spelled her name wrong.

Last edited:

Stratelier

To wit, the Japanese term "okami" is a homophone -- which glyphs you spell it with determine whether it's read as 'wolf' or 'great deity' (-kami being a common suffix for disambiguated deities, e.g. kazekami = "wind god")

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
To wit, the Japanese term "okami" is a homophone -- which glyphs you spell it with determine whether it's read as 'wolf' or 'great deity' (-kami being a common suffix for disambiguated deities, e.g. kazekami = "wind god")
Don't you mean Kamikaze?

okay first you must specify that you mean a game NAMED AFTER Oukami because i was getting a bit concerned there.

literally just the word for a deity in Japanese.

you mean garou?
kami doesn't mean wolf.
it means god or paper but not wolf.

that says ameterasu, the name of a particular god that happens to be a wolf.
the very character you play in the game.
facepalm.
Christ, people are anal retentive about the most worthless, nothing shit...

It’s definitely because of the music.
There's way more deliberately relaxing games I've played that I stay alert for like Manifold Garden. I feel like the visuals probably play a part in making me drowsy. The game's action packed with meaningful stuff to keep busy so it can't be gameplay putting me to sleep either.
World will never know.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Ammy's a *very* good girl <3

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
I am extremely close to the end, and I am stuck. Fuck. I do love this game, though. (Aside from Issun, who needs to shut the hell up.)

Aviagua

I love this game, the gameplay, aesthetic and music is just excellent. I played through it multiple times on the original PS2 version, and attempted to play it on the Wii as well but found the Wiimote sensitivity was too jittery and it made doing the brush moves rather difficult (that could've just been me, though I didn't have that problem when playing other Wii games.) Other than the irritation experienced when playing the Wii version, my only real complaint about the game is Issun who I rather resent throughout most of the story.